Herbal Essences Bio:Renew Argan Oil Of Morocco Shampoo Reviews
#66 in Shampoo

1.3/5

February 13, 2018

never again

I have used so many hair products with argan oil before and they all make my hair feel soft and shiny! I thought this product would be a more cost friendly version of past products I've used but I was wrong. I don't feel anything different after my application of the shampoo. It smells great but the actual shampoo does nothing that actual argan oil would do!

October 03, 2017

I changed to this!

I tried this after a hair stylest told me that the difference in a salon shampoo and a store bought one is the absence of silicone in the salon one. After one use with a good conditionner, my hair was soft and supple almost like after the salon. It is a bit pricy though.

September 01, 2017

My hair is now super soft!

I received a sample of this shampoo and at first wasn't sure about trying it,but I am so glad that I did. I can not describe how silky and soft my hair felt after using this shampoo just once. It made blow drying and styling my hair a breeze.

This cost is much lower than salon products and to be honest, I think the results are far better than the expensive products that are out there. I think I found my new favorite shampoo.

August 31, 2017

Sooooo GREAT

Sooo I'm so happy I got a free sample of this stuff!!! I can't even handle how amazing this shampoo makes my hair smell, wow!! I can't believe I wasn't even going to try it because I usually steer clear of any shampoo that have oils as my hair is oily already, but this shampoo doesn't weigh my hair down at all. I'm not usually so impressed with shampoos and stuff but seriously this SMELLS amazing and the smells stays for days, love love love it, so going to buy it!

Ultra doux

Très bon shampoing et conditionneur, laisse les cheveux doux et avec une odeur très agréable. Pas besoin d'utiliser une grande quantité. Mousse très bien et les cheveux sont aussi bien démêlés.

August 12, 2017

Great shampoo for daily use

This shampoo is great for daily use as it provides ample moisture to your hair. While the scent was a bit strong for me initially, it washed out very nicely.

I loooooove the smell !!

At first, I received a sample from a company ... I wasn't sure if I was going to try it...
    When I opened the little pouch ... OMG! The smell was incredible! Not only that, my hair smelt sooooo wonderful... even the day after ! I couldnt believe it !

August 11, 2017

Great product and love the smell!

I liked this product. It is a better quality than the traditional Herbal Essences stuff. Smells great and leaves my hair feeling smooth. The price is fair for the quality.

July 13, 2017

Love this stuff.... Will buy again!

It's a little pricy for a drugstore shampoo and conditioner.... It ran me $6 for each bottle at Target. But well worth it. Leaves my long hair soft and manageable. To top it off, it smells fabulous! My daughters try to sneak showers in my bathroom so they can use it... a definite winner!

July 06, 2017

Love this new shampoo and conditioner!!

I received 2 samples of this shampoos and conditioner with a purchase I made online. I absolutely love how it makes my hair feel and the smell is absolutely amazing. I have been bleaching my hair for over 10 years and I am seeing how dry/ damaged it is. this product makes my hair feel softer and shiny. Would definitely recommend this product to others!