Herbal Essences Bio:Renew Argan Oil Of Morocco Shampoo Reviews
#77 in Shampoo

March 28, 2018

Best I have had!

I am obsessed with this shampoo! It makes my hair soft and shiny! After I use it my hair is clean and feels great. I work is very smelly environments so it's great to have such a big smell out of a small bottle of shampoo! Definatly my new go to!

March 22, 2018

Best shampoo & conditioner thus far!

It smells AMAZING, makes my hair FEEL amazing, and it doesn’t take much product to get a good end result! My hair doesn’t take well to many shampoos but I had no breakage issues with this one! Win, win!

2.8/5

March 08, 2018

Stinky!

I received a free sample of this shampoo. While it does leave my hair silky and smooth, I would NEVER buy it because I was absolutely choked by the strong perfume smells. I have a strong sensitivity to perfumes and this shampoo absolutely made me ill. My eyes were burning and my head aching. I don't know why they felt the need to load it so heavily with scent!

March 02, 2018

Strong Scent

I first received a sample of this, and thought it worked well and the scent was tolerable. Bought the full sized shampoo and conditioner and was unhappy to find that the scent is very strong. It lingers long after my hair has been dried. For some this might be okay, but I don't like it. Also found that my hair looked greasy after washing and drying. Didn't find it to look or feel any different than my usual shampoo and conditioner.

1.3/5

February 13, 2018

never again

I have used so many hair products with argan oil before and they all make my hair feel soft and shiny! I thought this product would be a more cost friendly version of past products I've used but I was wrong. I don't feel anything different after my application of the shampoo. It smells great but the actual shampoo does nothing that actual argan oil would do!

October 03, 2017

I changed to this!

I tried this after a hair stylest told me that the difference in a salon shampoo and a store bought one is the absence of silicone in the salon one. After one use with a good conditionner, my hair was soft and supple almost like after the salon. It is a bit pricy though.

September 01, 2017

My hair is now super soft!

I received a sample of this shampoo and at first wasn't sure about trying it,but I am so glad that I did. I can not describe how silky and soft my hair felt after using this shampoo just once. It made blow drying and styling my hair a breeze.

This cost is much lower than salon products and to be honest, I think the results are far better than the expensive products that are out there. I think I found my new favorite shampoo.

August 31, 2017

Sooooo GREAT

Sooo I'm so happy I got a free sample of this stuff!!! I can't even handle how amazing this shampoo makes my hair smell, wow!! I can't believe I wasn't even going to try it because I usually steer clear of any shampoo that have oils as my hair is oily already, but this shampoo doesn't weigh my hair down at all. I'm not usually so impressed with shampoos and stuff but seriously this SMELLS amazing and the smells stays for days, love love love it, so going to buy it!

August 12, 2017

Ultra doux

Très bon shampoing et conditionneur, laisse les cheveux doux et avec une odeur très agréable. Pas besoin d'utiliser une grande quantité. Mousse très bien et les cheveux sont aussi bien démêlés.

August 12, 2017

Great shampoo for daily use

This shampoo is great for daily use as it provides ample moisture to your hair. While the scent was a bit strong for me initially, it washed out very nicely.