Herbal Essences Bio:Renew Argan Oil Of Morocco Shampoo Reviews
#83 in Shampoo

February 10, 2019

The shampoo that saved my life

So . . . that headline was a tad dramatic. What I meant was: this shampoo got my hair from "meh" to "HOLLY HELL MY HAIR IS SO AMAZING IT'S NOW A PERSONALITY TRAIT."
    It leaves your hair with a clean and fresh feel; my hair feels smoother, looks healthier and became stronger. It adds volume to my naturally pin-straight hair, as well the scent is breezy and long lasting, but never too over-powering. It also makes my hair less greasy (which is always appreciated) and I can usually go 3 days without washing it.

January 29, 2019

I have thick curly hair and id buy this product again

This line of herbal essence does what it says it does. Smells nice and scent stays long in my hair leaves it shiny and soft and easy to detangle. I definetly buy this line often and use it on my toddler as well

January 15, 2019

Meilleur shampoing !

J'adore ce shampoing ! J'y suis complètement vendue !!! J'ai les cheveux à la fois gras et secs ! Ma coiffeuse m'a conseiller un shampoing avec de l'huile d'argan pour hydrater mes cheveux sec et après 2 semaines j'ai vue le résultat ! Mes cheveux sont doux, sentent délicieusement bon et ont vraiment une meilleure allure !!! De plus, comme indiqué sur la bouteille : ce shampoing est fait dans une usine qui compense sa consommation d'électricité avec des crédits d'énergie éolienne renouvelable :) vous avez les cheveux sec et vous vous demandez si vous devriez l'essayer ? Pour moi c'est OUI sans hésiter !!!

July 16, 2018

HERBAL ESSENCES BIO:RENEW ARGAN OIL

i saw a lot of good reviews about this product so i decided to give it a shot, i have very damaged and fine hair and i didn't really see any improvement, after i finished the bottle my hair still falls like crazy, still very dry and damaged

July 11, 2018

Didn't need any product for my hair

Great shampoo! It made my hair nice and soft, and because of the Argon Oil it has in it, I didn't need to spray it in afterwards like I normally do. I to use it when my hair gets too used to my other shampoo.

March 28, 2018

Best I have had!

I am obsessed with this shampoo! It makes my hair soft and shiny! After I use it my hair is clean and feels great. I work is very smelly environments so it's great to have such a big smell out of a small bottle of shampoo! Definatly my new go to!

March 22, 2018

Best shampoo & conditioner thus far!

It smells AMAZING, makes my hair FEEL amazing, and it doesn’t take much product to get a good end result! My hair doesn’t take well to many shampoos but I had no breakage issues with this one! Win, win!

2.8/5

March 08, 2018

Stinky!

I received a free sample of this shampoo. While it does leave my hair silky and smooth, I would NEVER buy it because I was absolutely choked by the strong perfume smells. I have a strong sensitivity to perfumes and this shampoo absolutely made me ill. My eyes were burning and my head aching. I don't know why they felt the need to load it so heavily with scent!

March 02, 2018

Strong Scent

I first received a sample of this, and thought it worked well and the scent was tolerable. Bought the full sized shampoo and conditioner and was unhappy to find that the scent is very strong. It lingers long after my hair has been dried. For some this might be okay, but I don't like it. Also found that my hair looked greasy after washing and drying. Didn't find it to look or feel any different than my usual shampoo and conditioner.

1.3/5

February 13, 2018

never again

I have used so many hair products with argan oil before and they all make my hair feel soft and shiny! I thought this product would be a more cost friendly version of past products I've used but I was wrong. I don't feel anything different after my application of the shampoo. It smells great but the actual shampoo does nothing that actual argan oil would do!