Herbal Essences Bio:Renew Repair Argan Oil Of Morocco Shampoo Reviews
#71 in Shampoo

February 13, 2021
    United Kingdom

Repeated purchase!

The Herbal Essences Renew Repair Argan Oil of Morocco Shampoo makes my hair really soft and alive. This is my go to shampoo and 100% recommended. Loving my hair whenever I wash it

January 24, 2021
    Selangor, Malaysia

MAximum effect

After used will feel fresh for the hair and the odor very nice. This shampoo have a lot of bubble which is suitable for me. Recommend to use, good! I would recommend this.

January 20, 2021
    Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

The name says it all

I've using Herbal Essences product after finished my secondary school. My hair is thick and wavy. Sometimes my scalp get so oily and itchy. Because of that, my hair fall getting very bad. Ugh I really can't stand that. That's why I choose Herbal Essences as the name says it all.

January 05, 2021

Love it

I LOVE this shampoo. I tried it with the conditioner and it immediately made a difference to my hair. I wanted a product that was paraben free and would be light for my fine hair. This worked perfectly.

November 10, 2020

I like it

I really enjoy the aroma that this scent is. One thing I find with all herbal essences shampoos is that they make my hair get oily quickly, other than that it’s a great choice.

November 10, 2020

One of the best shampoos

I recently tried this shampoo along with the conditioner because I was looking for something that was paraben free and uses natural ingredients. I chose this one because it was the best fit for the type of hair I have. It’s one of the best shampoos I’ve bought in a while that also isn’t ridiculously expensive. This shampoo has an incredible scent to it

January 17, 2020

Herbal Essences Argain Oil of Morocco Review

LOVE LOVE LOVE this product! I tried to be a little bit adventurous with my hair for the last couple of years and so what I did was die it blonde! and I had dark black hair. So my hairstylist I went to had to use bleach to lighten my hair up! I kept it going for a few years until time came that I had to stop. I tried what remedy I could find to repair my dry, sparse hair. I have purchased products that were over my budget because of my desperate situation. Until I found this duo. I used this shampoo for 1 year straight and let me tell you!!!!! It saved my pride and joy, which is my hair now! It smells so good, and it is not joking when it comes to the repairing. Like I said, my hair was heavily bleached and has experience multiple types of chemicals for my desired look. This shampoo and conditioner combo helped restore the shine of my hair. Im talking my split ends got back together!! (probably not true scientifically) Apart from the shine, the scent it gives after shower is just wonderful, my bf can't stop touching my hair! On top of the, many people I've known for years even when my hair was blonde, noticed that my hair got really healthy the more I used it. I got so many compliments that they kept asking what I was using! And so, I have recommended this product to all my friends, girls and guys alike!! I will keep repurchasing despite the $10/bottle price! I stand by this duo and I will continue to use this until I don't like it anymore! (at this point I don't think it will happen!) But I love this so much!!

November 26, 2019

I love this shampoo and have been using it since it first came out. It makes my hair feel nourished and in very good condition after every wash. Herbal Essences is a great hair care range.

October 09, 2019
    Lambeth, United Kingdom

Love it

Herbal essences is one of my favourite brand. Absolutely love this shampoo. Really noticed a big difference in my hair. Soft, untangled and smooth. Not only is it natural, but it smells absolutely delicious and feels clean. I would recommend to others it's just too awesome I honestly love this product sooooo much.

August 26, 2019
    United Kingdom

Works wonderful, leaves hair smooth and soft. Excellent!

I just love Herbal Essences Bio shampoo with argan oil of morocco. Works perfect, leaves hair smooth and shine. They look much better, stronger. Smells very nice. Definitely I will recommend it to my friends and family.