Herbal Essences Body Envy Volumizing Shampoo Reviews
#73 in Shampoo

This volumizing shampoo will show you the difference between body and big hair. It's all about body with its lightweight formula that has a fusion of passion flower sunrise and pearl. This exhilarating clean will lift you up, and its fresh lather will leave you with lush, full volume that moves naturally.

October 08, 2017

I love it

ok so i have really healthy hair and my only problem was occasional dandruff and very little volume. So i saw this shampoo and decided to give it a try because herbal essences has been an essential in my house for years. I was not disappointed because after my first use there were no more flakes and everyone commented on how my hair looked more voluminous as well.

August 23, 2017

I have been using this for years and still love it!

I have and have always had very long hair so it is very easy for my hair to get weighed down and look less bouncy and clean even after just washing it. Body Envy gives my roots the lift they need to make my long hair look fresh and clean. It also helps that it smells amazing!

June 22, 2017

Herbal Essences Body Envy - Great Value

Like many Herbal Essences products, I was not disappointed by their Body Envy collection. Fresh scents, affordable pricing, and a chic appearance makes this product a must-try.

1.2/5

June 15, 2017

Meh

Makes my hair feel greasy, and unwashed but I like herbal essences products I use them regularly. To bad this just wasn't for me, I will use my normal products

June 13, 2017

Cheryl Greenleaves

I really enjoyed this product. I would purchase again for sure. It left my hair feeling and looking great. It was gifted to me, and I've already purchased another. :)

June 10, 2017

I have very fine hair so if I don;t wash it every day with a light shampoo it looks like I've combed my hair with a pork chop. This shampoo leaves my hair clean without weighing it down.

May 11, 2017

I love all Herbal Essences products. They all smell amazing and work amazingly well. I like the Body envy shampoo the best as I have very fine hair and it needs all the help it can get!

May 10, 2017

Shampooing honnête. L'odeur me rappelle mon enfance puisque c'est ce produit que j'utilisais. Mes cheveux sont plus volumineux après utilisation.

May 07, 2017

Love the scent! I find most shampoos have to strong of a small that lingers long after washing... body envy smells fresh with out being over powering.

April 14, 2017

For a cheaper day to day shampoo and conditioner this is my go to. It smells good and it's super affordable and is usually on sale. I use the coconut one on my daughters hair works great!