Herbal Essences Naked Moisture Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #15 out of 1074 in Shampoo

Herbal Essences Naked Moisture Shampoo is free of heavy residues, parabens, and dyes.  It restore hair’s natural moisture and pampers each strand. Dare to bare your softest hair with herbal mint fusion extracts.

April 07, 2017

Ce shampoing est sans doute l'une de mes plus belles découverte. Je l'ai utilisé à plusieurs reprises et j'adore son effet d'autant plus qu'il est sans parabènes. Le simple fait d'enlever cet ingrédient fait toute la différence sur nos cheveux car on les sens beaucoup moins lourds.

April 05, 2017

J'ai déjà fait l'essai de ce produit et j'avais adoré ! L'odeur de menthe rafraîchit les cheveux et laisse un parfum doux ! Mes cheveux était doux et en santé après l'utilisation ! Je le rachèterai sans aucun doute.

February 28, 2017

Love the smell! And keeps my hair looking clean for days, which is something I've had issues with with other products. My hair is so soft since using this.

February 23, 2017

Nope, nope, nope, not this one! I really like herbal essence shampoos, but this was horrible! I hate how it lathers and that really bothered me. For some reason when it didn't lather I felt like it wasn't getting the job done. I know a lot of shampoos were trying the more "natural" route, but I like my lather and bubbles. I want to not only actually get clean, but it is nice to feel clean too. This shampoo was horrible for me and I did not repurchase it.

November 25, 2016

Well , I do like the 0% paraben that this product offers, but I don't feel that it leaves my hair clean, and I find that my hair is very dry after every use.

November 08, 2016

J'aime vraiment beaucoup les shampoing et revitalisant d'herbal essences, dont celui-ci !! Il sent vraiment très bon et mes cheveux sont super propres et doux après les avoir rincés.De plus,on peut retrouver ces produits dans les dollorama si vous voulez sauvez 2-3$ :)

November 06, 2016

The Herbal Essence Naked Shampoo has a lot of great qualities. I use it's partner conditioner too and I am so pleased with the results. My hair never felt so soft and fresh. This shampoo really does help clean the strands of your hair if you use a lot of products in it like I do. I love the fragrance that lingers afterwards. It is so amazing. There is nothing negative that I can say about this product. I have even recommended it to friends and family.

September 29, 2016

Les produits pour les cheveux d'herbal essence sont toujours merveilleux en terme d'odeur. Sensation très fraîche de la menthe au niveau du cuire chevelue.

September 28, 2016

I was pretty excited to try this shampoo as I am usually a fan of Herbal Essences shampoos. My hair did feel fresh and clean after using it but the smell was so strong I had to stop using it.

September 01, 2016

This shampoo smells like herbs no mint scent at all. When applied to hair, scalp is tingling and does feel clean, but a few hours later scalp would be itchy.