Herbal Essences Naked Moisture Shampoo Reviews
#17 in Shampoo

Herbal Essences Naked Moisture Shampoo is free of heavy residues, parabens, and dyes.  It restore hair’s natural moisture and pampers each strand. Dare to bare your softest hair with herbal mint fusion extracts.

October 03, 2017

I actually like this product. It's not something you would expect from Herbal Essences, but I used it as a clarifying shampoo and it worked great. Very fresh scent, not floraly at all but refreshing. Pro tip: use a good conditioner

1.5/5

September 23, 2017

what i think of Herbal essences naked moisture shampoo

I did not like this product at all. I have used Herbal Essences in the past and had no problems with them but this one was another story. First off, the smell, I did not care for it at all, when you think herbal essences, you think fruity or flowery, but this did not smell like that at all, it was more of a masculine smell. Second, i found it left my hair greasy and i would have to wash it the next day if I used this product. I try not to wash my hair everyday but with this shampoo i had too. I would not buy this shampoo again, but that doesnt mean i would not buy herbal essences again :)

0.5/5

June 24, 2017

Didn't like it

There is a couple things that I didn't like about this shampoo.
    The smell, just smelled like men's cologne to me
    It didn't feel good in my hair... It didn't lather.. Seemed to lack quality.
    I didn't like this at all and Deffinitely would never buy.
    I received it free

3.2/5

May 28, 2017

I have fine hair and have used this shampoo with no issues. It didn't make my hair more greasy as I thought it would. The smell is pleasant and it doesn't dry out my hair. Good everyday shampoo.

May 08, 2017

I have longer, thick, wavy hair that I blow dry and touch up flat iron to achieve my desired daily look, so extra moisture is definitely what my hair needs. When you first open the bottle you are greeted by a fresh, minty smell. I rather enjoyed this aroma in the shower as it gives an almost spa-like touch to what is an otherwise routine activity. The smell grew old for me though, I didn't enjoy walking around with minty fresh smelling hair. I like minty fresh, just not for hair. The shampoo lathered up nicely for me and held up well. I always use conditioner as well, so I cannot comment on the outcome of using the shampoo alone.

May 01, 2017

Love herbal essences and all their products especially this one. Smells great, works amazingly and is easy to use and apply. Definitely one of my favs to use by far. No complaints yet and I highly recommend this product for everyone to try.

April 07, 2017

Ce shampoing est sans doute l'une de mes plus belles découverte. Je l'ai utilisé à plusieurs reprises et j'adore son effet d'autant plus qu'il est sans parabènes. Le simple fait d'enlever cet ingrédient fait toute la différence sur nos cheveux car on les sens beaucoup moins lourds.

April 05, 2017

J'ai déjà fait l'essai de ce produit et j'avais adoré ! L'odeur de menthe rafraîchit les cheveux et laisse un parfum doux ! Mes cheveux était doux et en santé après l'utilisation ! Je le rachèterai sans aucun doute.

February 28, 2017

Love the smell! And keeps my hair looking clean for days, which is something I've had issues with with other products. My hair is so soft since using this.

2.7/5

February 23, 2017

Nope, nope, nope, not this one! I really like herbal essence shampoos, but this was horrible! I hate how it lathers and that really bothered me. For some reason when it didn't lather I felt like it wasn't getting the job done. I know a lot of shampoos were trying the more "natural" route, but I like my lather and bubbles. I want to not only actually get clean, but it is nice to feel clean too. This shampoo was horrible for me and I did not repurchase it.