Herbal Essences None Of Your Frizzness Smoothing Leave In Cream

Herbal Essences None Of Your Frizzness Smoothing Leave In Cream Reviews

Ranked #2156 out of 2445 in Hair Care

April 29, 2017

J'adore ce produit ! J'ai toujours beaucoup de frisottis et ce produit ma vraiment aidé à les diminuer! L'odeur est sublime , pas besoin d'une tonne de produit et c'est très abordable !

April 18, 2017

Picked it up fron local drug store cuz of its package as it was attractive and i liked the price too but i mainly bought it for my frizzy hair. I should say it did a good job frizzness was all gone when applied but staying power is 6 hours for me still good for a cheaper price.

June 11, 2015

This stuff didnt really work that well it left my hair sticky and didnt do what it needed to

August 03, 2009

i was not impressed by this product, it did nothing different to my hair when left to dry naturally (frizzy mess) and same result as adding nothing to my hair when blow dried.

March 31, 2009

I love love, love, loooove this product! It is always on sale and coupons are easy to come by so you won't go broke. It leaves my hair frizz free and tame. The smell is phenomenal! I feel I get real good results when I thin it down with water or Infusium leave in conditioner. Basically this is a good buy and good product.

August 09, 2008

this product smoothes my hair and will leave it frizz free as it says however i was not too impresed with this product because I enjoy alittle more bang for my buck. I rather buy a frizz product that also adds shine to my hair which this does not unfortunately. but if you are one of the lucky ones to have naturally shiney hair then i highly recommend this product because it does do a nice job with controling frizz

September 17, 2007

Once again, Herbal Essences has found a way to bring me back to their product line. None Of Your Frizzness smoothing leave-in creme does a nice job in smoothing out my hair and giving it a nice overall uniform look. It is not a miracle worker when it rains or anything, but it does just enough smoothing for me on an average day. It smells really great too- mandarin!

Shystarr79 has posted in the forum topic
    Anyone Picked?!

Abraham has posted in the forum topic
    Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

bobbensun added a new review for
    IÖGO Proteine

Shystarr79 has started a new forum topic
    Men can review on Chick Advisor?

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
    Co-workers!

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    What is your current badge?

garrypark added a new review for
    popers ice

lamurap has posted in the forum topic
    Any fellow lonely people?

karma0317 has posted in the forum topic
    Want to be instagram friends?