Herbal Essences Tea-Lightfully Clean Shampoo Reviews
#471 in Shampoo

January 09, 2018

Best purifying shampoo

I have an oily scalp so I use this everyday. It cleans well and smells great. Best value for a good, shampoo with no added moisturizers. Would probably be to strong for someone with normal/dry scalp.

January 04, 2018

Tea Tree is Too Strong

While this is quite refreshing, I find the tea tree in here to be quite strong. I like to let my conditioner sit in my hair for a while but it makes the skin on my neck and scalp feel super cold. The shampoo also seems a little harsh on my hair. I use little heat on my hair and never colour it so I can’t imagine it would be good for anyone with damaged or coloured hair if I am finding it too harsh. I prefer their natural collection much more.

October 02, 2017

Fresh clean and refreshing deep clean

I love this product on my oily hair I suffer from flakes and found this shampoo to work amazing for buildup well softens and smells amazing. My daughter loves it too and paired with the conditioner I have fallen in love with this product

May 02, 2017

This shampoo leaves your hair squeaky clean! I love the scent, I find the smell of tea tree very refreshing and you don't need to use a whole lot per shampooing.

January 04, 2017

Just recently found and started to use this as well as the conditioner. Fell in love instantly. It soothes my eczema on my scalp and leaves my hair feeling so clean!

December 19, 2016

A nice clean scent that is not overpowering as tea tree oil can be. It leaves the hair clean just like it says it will with no frills. It's very inexpensive and I plan to continue using this whenever I just need to give my hair a good wash.

October 03, 2016

All of the herbal essences shampoos are good but this one leaves your hair extra clean and fresh. They are a little expensive for what they are but I wait for sales and use coupons. Do not leave any greasy residue in hair at all. I have been using them for many years now.

April 07, 2016

Sometimes your hair need a good rinse from all the products you use in it, so I thought I would try something different besides my usual clarifying shampoo.
    I actually was impressed . It has a nice scent , does what it says it will do,and is 1/2 the price of my usual brand!

January 05, 2016

Nothing leaves my hair so clean. No greasy residue. No heaviness.

May 01, 2015

I wanted a shampoo that refreshed my scalp, leaving it feeling clean. This does just that. I love it!