Herbal Essences Totally Twisted Curl Boosting Mousse Reviews

Ranked #894 out of 2553 in Hair Care

Be a bouncing babe. Totally Twisted's curly hair mousse will help keep humidity out of your hair and give curls and waves a lush boost. The twist? It makes your hair shiny and springy with a weightless formula fused with wild cherry twist and jewel orchid extracts.

May 29, 2017

This is by far the best mousse I have ever used! Beats out even high end salon products. For just a few $ you can't go wrong. One word of caution though.......use too much and you'll have crispy hair a la 1970's lol

May 29, 2017

J'adore cette mousse pour mes cheveux ! Elle sent très bon, elle tient bien et fait un beau look à mes cheveux qui sont souvent difficiles à boucler.

Je l'avais acheté en solde à 1,99$ à mon épicerie pour l'essayer et j'ai terminé la bouteille aujourd'hui. De plus, elle est pas tellement dispendieuse à prix régulier, environ 2,76$. Donc, il est évident que je vais en racheter une autre bouteille.

May 13, 2017

This mousse smells ah mazing. It's decently priced for the amount of product you need. It works well to help keep a curl in my hair if I decide to curl it overnight. I'm on my second bottle.

May 04, 2017

I have very curly hair and use 1 bottle of this every 2 weeks. It is my go to hair product that I could not live without! Smells good, tames the frizz and defines my curls!

February 28, 2017

Bon produit. Senteur agréable. Belle texture. Aide à bien définir les boucles. Le prix est raisonnable. Vient en vente assez fréquemment. Bon rapport qualité/prix.

January 04, 2017

This is my go too moose at the moment, I love the not to overpowering flora scent and it has just the right hold to keep the fuzz down in my wavy hair and to bring out the curl but you do have to be careful because like most mousse if too much is used you do get that crunchy hair look and feel. The price really can't be beat and I haven't found another high end or drugstore product that works any better as of right now.

October 05, 2016

I've tried all kinds of high end hair products and this mousse is still one of my favourites! It smells so good, and leaves my hair soft and touchable.

September 23, 2016

The Curl Booting Mousse is a good product but leaves the end pieces of the hair hard. Other then that the product works by defining the curls and making them appear more voluminou.

July 31, 2016

I purchase this mousse all the time from the drug store. It is super cheap and I find it does the trick. I use it after the beach to make my hair look presentable. The scent is good and it feels lightweight in my hair. Well worth purchasing.

April 22, 2016

I love how they changed up the packaging of this mousse!! And the berry scent as well is really yummy. This really helps make my hair more easy to tame and simply manageable. Also, this mousse has became a very important part of my hair-care routine. This mousse is very affordable, I purchased mines at walmart and it was on sale at the time I bought it. I really love how this makes my hair look.

Pros:
    -Light-weight
    -Easy to use
    -Accentuates curls or waves
    -Affordable

Cons:
    -Beware of using too much or you will get crunchy hair [that is with any mousse you use]