Herbal Essences Totally Twisted Curl Boosting Mousse Reviews

Ranked #1009 out of 2395 in Hair Care

Be a bouncing babe. Totally Twisted's curly hair mousse will help keep humidity out of your hair and give curls and waves a lush boost. The twist? It makes your hair shiny and springy with a weightless formula fused with wild cherry twist and jewel orchid extracts.

February 28, 2017

Bon produit. Senteur agréable. Belle texture. Aide à bien définir les boucles. Le prix est raisonnable. Vient en vente assez fréquemment. Bon rapport qualité/prix.

January 04, 2017

This is my go too moose at the moment, I love the not to overpowering flora scent and it has just the right hold to keep the fuzz down in my wavy hair and to bring out the curl but you do have to be careful because like most mousse if too much is used you do get that crunchy hair look and feel. The price really can't be beat and I haven't found another high end or drugstore product that works any better as of right now.

October 05, 2016

I've tried all kinds of high end hair products and this mousse is still one of my favourites! It smells so good, and leaves my hair soft and touchable.

September 23, 2016

The Curl Booting Mousse is a good product but leaves the end pieces of the hair hard. Other then that the product works by defining the curls and making them appear more voluminou.

July 31, 2016

I purchase this mousse all the time from the drug store. It is super cheap and I find it does the trick. I use it after the beach to make my hair look presentable. The scent is good and it feels lightweight in my hair. Well worth purchasing.

April 22, 2016

I love how they changed up the packaging of this mousse!! And the berry scent as well is really yummy. This really helps make my hair more easy to tame and simply manageable. Also, this mousse has became a very important part of my hair-care routine. This mousse is very affordable, I purchased mines at walmart and it was on sale at the time I bought it. I really love how this makes my hair look.

Pros:
    -Light-weight
    -Easy to use
    -Accentuates curls or waves
    -Affordable

Cons:
    -Beware of using too much or you will get crunchy hair [that is with any mousse you use]

March 19, 2016

I did not like this mousse at all. It made my hair so crunchy and so greasy. I ended up washing my hair again and blow drying it because I couldn't stand how my hair looked and felt. It smells nice and the price is good but I really didn't like it. I won't be buying this again.

March 09, 2016

I love this mousse! I'm a busy mom and I don't always have time to blow dry and style my hair in the mornings, my go to is to let it air dry while I do my makeup and get dressed and then a tiny bit of this mousse and a quick scrunch and I'm out the door! It does make my hair a by crunchy but that only lasts a few minutes usually and then it looks natural !

January 24, 2016

After years of styling my hair straight I decided to try wavy for a change. I started using a regular mousse then happened to see this curl booster in the store. I tried it out the next day and was quite surprised at the difference it makes. I now have no problem getting the waves to stay all day. The affordable price point is a huge bonus.

July 21, 2015

This product works quite good, but it is not the most effective to get nice curl. The texture is a little bit heavy, it is not that nice to work with. It is still a product I would buy again, that's a cheap one, it's handy.