4.1/5
Herbal Essences Tousle Me Softly Shampoo and Conditioner Reviews
#676 in Shampoo

With a fusion of wild violet & pomegranate. Any way you work it, it's still hot. Why We Love it: Serum-infused formula for moisturized softness. Strive for imperfection! Go ahead, let your locks loose with this detangling conditioner. You're so close to imperfection, all that's left is to style. Made in USA of US and/or imported ingredients.

December 13, 2017

Great product for a great price

I love the smell of this shampoo/conditioner combo! Designed to leave your curls frizz-free and soft, it does most of what it promises. I find my hair very soft to the touch after I use these products. I don't see much of a difference when it comes to my curls and their shape or how much they curl, but I don't see this product doing any damage either - it doesn't leave a heavy residue and it doesn't weigh your hair down. Also, when they go on sale, they costs less than $3 each, which is a price hard to beat considering the quality of these product.

1.3/5

December 05, 2017

Would not buy

I bought it for the package. Purple is my favourite color. I found that this made my hair left feeling greasy and left a film on my hair. Maybe would have to try different option

August 28, 2017

Best shampoo out there!!

This is the only shampoo I have found that works for my naturally curly dried out hair. My hair has never been better since I started using it. It's soft and shiny and just amazing. You need to use the conditioner with it as well

April 08, 2017

This is my go to Shampoo and Conditioner set. The product claim is that it gived the hair and wavy/tousled look and I can say that it does deliver on this claim. After using the set, my hair is noticeably more wavy and any of my natural waved become more tight and curly. The product smells amazing and my scalp and hair feel much cleaner after one wash. I highly recommend it!

February 28, 2017

Smells nice and does leave curls softer. No sticky residue left over. Only downside, for my body, it leaves the scalp dry regardless of how little was used on the scalp part.

August 12, 2016

My go to Herbal Essences shampoo. The smell is great. It makes my hair feel great. What's not to love?
    It makes my hair super soft and light weight but also hydrated too.

May 18, 2016

Leaves hair very soft and smelling amazing. Love the scent of this collection of Herbal Essences Products. I don't find the shampoo and conditioner really helps my curl but it doesn't weight my hair down so its good prep for using with the Tousle me Softly Mousse.

May 18, 2016

I purchase this shampoo and conditionner at first for the smell and the lower price. I can tell that i just LOVE it! My air never been soo wavy and shines. Pretty awesome!

March 05, 2016

I have been purchasing this shampoo for just over a year now, I love the scent and it seems to work pretty well with my hair. I still get a little frizz but I combat that with another product so all is well.

January 25, 2016

Still my favorite - I keep gong back to it! Nothing else leaves my hair this soft and wavy, and you can't beat the scent or the price!