Herbal Essences Tousle Me Softly Shampoo and Conditioner Reviews

4.1/5
Ranked #677 out of 1150 in Shampoo

With a fusion of wild violet & pomegranate. Any way you work it, it's still hot. Why We Love it: Serum-infused formula for moisturized softness. Strive for imperfection! Go ahead, let your locks loose with this detangling conditioner. You're so close to imperfection, all that's left is to style. Made in USA of US and/or imported ingredients.

April 08, 2017

This is my go to Shampoo and Conditioner set. The product claim is that it gived the hair and wavy/tousled look and I can say that it does deliver on this claim. After using the set, my hair is noticeably more wavy and any of my natural waved become more tight and curly. The product smells amazing and my scalp and hair feel much cleaner after one wash. I highly recommend it!

February 28, 2017

Smells nice and does leave curls softer. No sticky residue left over. Only downside, for my body, it leaves the scalp dry regardless of how little was used on the scalp part.

August 12, 2016

My go to Herbal Essences shampoo. The smell is great. It makes my hair feel great. What's not to love?
    It makes my hair super soft and light weight but also hydrated too.

May 18, 2016

Leaves hair very soft and smelling amazing. Love the scent of this collection of Herbal Essences Products. I don't find the shampoo and conditioner really helps my curl but it doesn't weight my hair down so its good prep for using with the Tousle me Softly Mousse.

May 18, 2016

I purchase this shampoo and conditionner at first for the smell and the lower price. I can tell that i just LOVE it! My air never been soo wavy and shines. Pretty awesome!

March 05, 2016

I have been purchasing this shampoo for just over a year now, I love the scent and it seems to work pretty well with my hair. I still get a little frizz but I combat that with another product so all is well.

January 25, 2016

Still my favorite - I keep gong back to it! Nothing else leaves my hair this soft and wavy, and you can't beat the scent or the price!

January 13, 2016

I buy Herbal Essences Shampoo and Conditioner a lot of the time when I'm trying to save a little bit of cash , but don't let the price fool you! It does seem as if something so cheap couldn't be that good for your hair right ? Must leave your hair with nots and dryness still ? Nope! This stuff is actually really cheap and really effective ! It leaves my hair so "friggen" soft lol.

All of the Herbal Essences Shampoo and Conditioner's smell good aswell. I recommend this product.

January 13, 2016

Love the way it makes my hair look, smell and feel. I've converted many people to using herbal essences TMS. Love it. It's all I use!

September 13, 2014

I have very fine hair, and this leaves my hair soft, shiny and with just enough body. I love the fragrance. This is the only shampoo I buy for myself.