Herbivore Blue Tansy AHA + BHA Resurfacing Clarity Mask Reviews
#191 in Face Masks

September 29, 2020

love

worth every penny. i personally love the smell even though its very herbal and plantey. i love that it dries to be tight its just such a fun feeling. my skin is so much brighter and clearer

June 01, 2020

Cost a lot but does the job

I bought this product because I have combination and sensitive skin but wanted to try an exfoliating mask. If you purchase this and want to see results you have to be consistent, if not you won't see a lot of results. Also, I got a bad batch so I had to return it and also it's really pricey. Although if you're looking for natural skincare maybe this is for you. If your looking for an exfoliator would look for a cheaper alternative.

April 24, 2020
    Arkansas, United States

Worth every penny

I can't say enough good things about this mask! This starts working after one single use and continues to better your skin like no other mask. I suffer from hormonal acne and although this has not cured it, it does lessen the effects and redness right away. This mask has evened out the surface of my skin and makeup seems to glide right over it in when applying it. Herbivore products are expensive but this is honestly worth every penny and the best resurfacing mask out there!

April 06, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Blemish control

This mask is great for anyone who is acne or blemish prone. It is smooth, and goes on the skin so nicely. Definitely a lovely skin booster. Also love the values of this company.

September 16, 2019

works and smells amazing

this mask is the best smelling mask u have ever used! i loved it, not only for the scent but how it made my skin feel as well, it felt amazing when i was using it and after i took it off, it also left it looking amazing

August 27, 2019

Magic in a jar

I was suffering from really bad cystic acne that appeared when I turned 20. Multiple different high end regimens dis nothing for me and I decided to try this. Within a few weeks my skin was cleared up and with continuous use I deal with 95% less breakouts. Absolutely amazing!!

March 08, 2019

It is a good mask!

The texture is quite clear and more liquid than other face mask that I had tried. But it dries well on face, it is a wash off mask. I do feel my face smoother after using this mask. But the price is quite high, I prefer other affordable mask than this. It smells good also.

February 25, 2019

The best!

I’ve got mild rosacea, but also combination skin that can be oily and flaky at the same time. My pores also tend to get congested which is super awesome. I got this mask in a lot of Herbivore minis and have been very impressed. A little goes a long way, so even though this mask is really expensive, it’ll also last you a long time. It smells and looks a little weird, but I find it’s pretty gentle on my skin and leaves it so soft and clear looking afterwards. My redness has improved slightly, but I think I may need to use this longer to see bigger results. The colour may degrade a little from a turquoise blue to a greenish colour, but it still works all the same. I’ll be buying the full sized once I run out

December 13, 2018

Good clarifying mask

This is a good mask. I do notice my skin is brighter and more clear the day after using this. I am normally a clay mask fan but this is a nice product to use when I feel like switching it up. I find the smell awful but I really only smell it when I am applying the product. It dries down quickly and is easily removed either with water and your hands or a warm, wet washcloth for that little extra exfoliation. My issue with this is the price. At $60 for a small jar, it is cost prohibitive and the ingredients are not groundbreaking so as though to justify the price tag.

November 30, 2018

Pricy but worth it!

I adore this mask!! It’s unlike any other I’ve ever used before! Herbivore is a great natural brand and this mask is amazing for helping improve texture, it contains natural willow bark extract too which will help with any acne! Blue tansy itself is an amazing anti inflammatory and really helps calm the skin! I’ve even accidentally fell asleep with this mask on (oops) and woke up to clear glowing skin when I rinsed it off! I rarely would repurchase a mask of this price range however I just HAD to with this one!