Hershey's Chipits Semi Sweet Pour 'N' Store, 1000 Gram Reviews
Ranked #245 in Chocolate

March 10, 2017

If you love to bake like I do it's a necessity to have a bag of chipits in the house. We use it for the basics like chocolate chip cookies, to melt on squares, to throw in pancake mixes. I even use it in place of semi-sweet bakers chocolate as it's more affordable. Although you can get less expensive chocolate chip brands Hershey's is quality and as anyone knows you pay for quality. It's best if you see chipits on sale to buy a few bags.

November 28, 2016

These are the best Chocolate chips on the market. Great rich taste awesome for all of your baking needs. Hersey's Chipits are easy to get and available in all grocery stores and other mass retailers. This is the only Chocolate chip I use.

November 28, 2016

Hershey's Chipits Semi Sweet Pour 'N' Store are the best value when it comes to chocolate chips! The texture is perfect for cookies, even when cool the chips have that melted appearance and creamy mouth feel. I like the semi sweet because they are not too sweet and go well in so many recipes. They melt very easily, in microwave for dipping and glazes or in double boiler. I do have to hide the bag, because even at this size, my hubby manages to snack away my supply!

October 03, 2016

my go to brand when im in the mood to bake. they're perfect in taste. keep their shape when baked and melt down perfect when needed. The only thing I wish is that they were a little bit cheaper, but you get what you pay for and its definitely worth it.

October 03, 2016

oh all of the uses for these chips, they are so good in cookies, melted in recipes, the big bag is a great value and no other chocolate chips taste as good as chipits. The website gives you all kinds of different uses for these. I usually buy like 10 bags at xmas time and go into a baking frenzy. These are in almost every really good recipe I have ever made and it always turns out so good. Thanks to the Chipits!

October 03, 2016

I love these chocolate chips. They are the best for making chocolate chip cookies. I always buy these when I'm in the mood for making cookies or banana bread with chocolate chips. I just wish they were a bit cheaper.

June 07, 2016

We bake a lot at our house so we buy these biggest bags of chipits! When we bake chocolate chip cookies they always turn out perfect thanks to the quality and taste of the chocolate chips.

3.2/5

February 10, 2016

A Ziploc style closure makes this product much easier to keep fresh. Also, a good quality item; tastes like decent semi sweet chocolate chips, and not cheap or chalky.