Hershey's Milk Chocolate with Almonds Bar Reviews
#10 in Chocolate

Hershey’s Milk Chocolate with delicious roasted almonds.

January 11, 2018

Chocolatey

Love this chocolate bar. I believe when i was a little kid, this was my first chocolate bar. Everytime i would be dismissed from preschool, my mom would always buy me this chocolate bar from the vending machine. This chocolate bar is not just tasty, but a lot of memories are connect with this.

December 22, 2017

Love the chocolate and almond combo.

This is a delicious milk chocolate bar with whole pieces of almonds. I find the chocolate Is rich tasting and melts I your mouth. I love the added almonds cause It seems to cut down some of the sweetness of the chocolate. If you're looking for a simple chocolate bar that tastes great look no further. This will satisfy your chocolate cravings perfectly.

December 13, 2017

délicieux

J'aime beaucoup les amandes enrobées de chocolat mais cette barre nous offre une belle alternative et les amandes sont bien croquantes. Le petit côté négatif... je prendrais plus d'amandes par barre!

December 05, 2017

Simple and Delicious- Just Chocolate & Almonds

I tried this bar for the first time yesterday, and it has become one of my new favourite chocolate bars. The simplicity of the bar- premium milk chocolate and almond pieces- makes the bar decadent and delicious. The milk chocolate is creamy, rich, and thick. There are almonds of different sizes spread throughout the bar, but not too many that it takes away from the flavour of the chocolate. If you are looking to enjoy high-quality milk chocolate with the added crunch and nuttiness of almonds, grab one of these. I got this from Metro for $1.49. This is more expensive than chocolate bars at the dollar store, but it can be a bit hard to find.

November 21, 2017

Une de mes barres de chocolat préféré!

J'adore cette barre de chocolat! Malheureusement, il n'y a jamais assez d'amandes, mais ça ne m'empêche pas d'en manger souvent! Le chocolat Hershey's est toujours succulent!

October 28, 2017

Chocolat

Le chocolat aux lait et amande d'Hershey's sont mes favorites. Je dois même dire que j'en ai toujours dans la maison car je ne suis pas la seul à les manger. Elle sont très bonnes pas trop sucrées et avec des belles amandes à l'intérieur que pouvons-nous demander de plus. Je n'ai aucun problème à les recommander à mes amies et à tous.

October 28, 2017

Chocolate goodness!!!

Hershey’s products have always been great in my book but this has to be one of my favs. The rich milk chocolate leaves a feel that tells you that your tastebuds are satisfied. Looking for a candy to help your chocolate craving look no further.

October 01, 2017

LOVE

Okay so this review may be biased seeing as I'm addicted to chocolate (haha!) but I absolutely LOVE this chocolate bar. This is one of those chocolate bars where you can't resist but eat the whole thing in one sitting (I'm not even ashamed!)

September 17, 2017

A Classic to be shared!

I find that often when you think of chocolates, you think of the Hersey almond bar. I love the combination of the chocolate and the almonds. The almond flavour does not get lost in the chocolate and still tastes fresh. The crunchyness is satisfying and the chocolate is not too sweet either.

September 03, 2017

Best combination

I remember when I was a kid the first Hershey bar Acacia didn't have all mentioned it and I really liked it and then I got my hands on this chocolate bar with Hersheys chocolate and almonds and I was hooked. This is one of the best chocolate bars ever with creamy delicious melt in your mouth Hersheys chocolate and the crunch and deliciousness of almonds. This is one of those foods that you Buy for life.