Hershey's Milk Chocolate with Almonds Bar Reviews

Ranked #10 out of 905 in Chocolate

Hershey’s Milk Chocolate with delicious roasted almonds.

June 05, 2017

I indulge in chocolate at times. I am a type 2 diabetic that is allowed to treat myself every now and then,
    as long as it's in moderation. I love Hershey's Milk Chocolate with Almonds. I like to savour the chocolate
    and crunch on the almonds.

May 30, 2017

It is my favorite chocolate bar. It is amazing and the almond is providing the extra step to the flavor. The chocolate is smooth and melt very nicely. It is a most as a chocolate bar.

May 16, 2017

I usually don't like any chocolate bars with nuts in them, or any fillings. However, this chocolate bar definitely lives out of my opinionated zone. The first time I tried it, I immediately knew why others liked chocolate with other fillings. The smoothness and richness of the bar really goes nicely with the crunchy almonds and releases a pleasant and heavenly taste unlike any other. The value of the bar is definitely worth the money and this bar could technically be gourmet! All in all, I definitely recommend this chocolate!

May 01, 2017

My favourite chocolate bar is the Hershey's almond bar. It's so good . The milk chocolate is the best I've ever had and the almonds are just a bonus . Yum !

April 07, 2017

These are awesome, Hershey's makes a great chocolate! And I love almonds...this chocolate has a combo I crave often. My kids always say they don't really like them, but I buy a big bag, I eat 1 and the rest are gone, I'm left with 2 chocolate monsters who have chocolate all over their lips! Haha it's a fun treat!

March 15, 2017

Hershey's Milk Chocolate with Almonds Bar is my favorite chocolate bar snack. I pick one up every time I am feeling a chocolate craving. Almonds and Chocolate is always a nice combination but Hershey has taken that and made it out of this world. My only complaint is that I wish the bars were bigger :(

March 15, 2017

These are my all time favourite snack bars! I do like chocolate but I love it when it has fruit or nuts added. When I open a bag of these they never go back into the cupboard!

March 07, 2017

I usually don't like any chocolate bars with nuts in them, or any fillings. But this chocolate bar definitely lives out of this opinionated zone. The first time I tried it, I immediately knew why others liked chocolate with other fillings. The smoothness and richness of the bar really goes nicely with the crunchy almonds and releases a pleasant and heavenly taste unlike any other. The value of the bar is definitely worth the money and this bar could technically be gourmet! All in all, I definitely recommend this chocolate!

February 20, 2017

I love this chocolate bar especially since almonds are included. Very smooth chocolate. I have been consuming more of it in my pregnancy and hits the spot when I crave something sweet. I intend to use in my baking.

2.8/5

February 20, 2017

although i enjoy nuts in my chocolates i find these lack just that. the almonds are hardly or barely if any there. the milk chocolate itself is very average. nothing fancy or out of the ordinary flavour.

What's Your Favorite?

Mlepine earned the Beauty Expert badge

Mlepine added a new review for
    GLISS Oil Nutritive Shampoo