Hershey's Milk Chocolate with Almonds Bar Reviews
#10 in Chocolate

Hershey’s Milk Chocolate with delicious roasted almonds.

July 17, 2019

So Delicious!!!

This chocolate is one of my favorite ones. I love roasted almonds and this bar is perfect combination of chocolate and almonds. I crave for this bar. Couldn't resist eating when I see it.

July 17, 2019

loove this

This chocolate this really delicious! it has a nice smooth flavour, and I really enjoy the crunch the almonds provide make this bar just perfect. I think they should make a dark chocolate version as well.

May 21, 2019

Loving this chocolate

I think this chocolate is amazing. I enjoy the taste. I feel the flavor is always there. I been enjoying this chocolate for almost all my life. I am happy always find this in my store.

April 16, 2019
    Texas, United States

Delicious

I love this chocolate bar, it is one of my favorites. I love the almonds, it gives it a crunch to go with the creamy chocolate. I eat it by itself and it tastes good with smores.

April 16, 2019

Love the crunchy almond pieces

I absolutely love this chocolate bar! The chocolate is super creamy and the added almonds are just the perfect treat! This is a classic in my books and a must try if you love any type of nuts in chocolate!

February 11, 2019

No Nostalgia!

I haven't eaten one of these in years, so when I took a big bite to taste the nostalgia of my youth - I was pretty disappointed! The signature taste that is Hersey, was missing. You know that quality taste that I am referring to?? Gone... It was way too sweet and not very chocolatey. Cheap!

January 30, 2019

Taste soooo good!!

This is my favourite Hershey’s chocolate bar. I’m a sucker for anything with any kind of nuts in it. If you have but allergies OBVIOUSLY avoid. But this is my favourite by far. Also little tips for those that love sweets. Stick this in the freezer then crush it up and sprinkle over your favourite ice cream 🤤

January 26, 2019

Love Hershey Chocolate

If I had to pick a chocolate bar. It definitely Hershey brand of chocolate. Delicious treat. Chocoholic Delicious in my tummy with Almond and Chocolate.

January 26, 2019

Yum!

I have to be honest and say that I'm not an almond lover but I love the taste of them in this chocolate bar. So, so good it counteract the sweetness of the chocolate making it yummy and delicious. I love this chocolate and do recommend it.

January 17, 2019
    United States

I will be purchasing it again.

Hershey's almond bars taste excellent. The milk chocolate taste so good. I like just letting it melt inside my mouth. The almonds scattered in the chocolate allows just enough of a crunch.