Hey Honey Good Morning Honey Silk Facial Serum Reviews

Ranked #8 out of 324 in Serums

May 24, 2017

I always use a serum before my moisturizer as part of my routine in the morning and at night. This serum was yellow which was a colour I wasn't expecting - but didn't bother me. It absorbs really well into the skin as soon as you apply it so I didn't have to wait before applying my moisturizer. This leaves the skin very soft and silky ! It also works great under make up ! The price is a little steep compared to my usual brand (Sukin) so I will not be repurchasing

April 09, 2017

I have super dry skin and love trying out new facial moisturizers. This came in one of my ipsy bags incense upon a time and I must say it is a very nice light weight moisturizer. My sister had very oily skin and she too seems to like it. It is one of the everyday products that caters to all skin types. Looking at the packaging now I see that it says all skin types! Ha! Well it truely works for all. It is perfect for sensitive skin as well. I like products like this that aren't too fussy and work well, because I like to moisturizer my skin everyday without worrying if I will have a greasy undertone by mid day. Great product and would repurchase.

April 02, 2017

Love this product. At first when I put it on my face I was kinda hesitant because it felt kind of oily, but then when I rubbed it in and gave it a minute to dry it made my skin feel very silky and soft, and I use it day and night!

March 13, 2017

This product is simply amazing! I use it in the morning under my makeup which goes on so smooth! I also use it at nighttime before bed and when I get up in the morning my skin feels so silky. I've recommended this to my mom and sisters!

March 04, 2017

I love love love this facial serum! It is very light and feeling and leaves skin feeling dewy. I'm impressed by how little is needed to apply to your whole face.

December 07, 2016

This facial serum is lovely has a great smell, I love using it as my moisturizer or as my primer underneath my foundation. It's feels so good on the skin!

December 01, 2016

I will start off with the only bad thing about this product, and that is that it comes too small! I love waking up every morning with my facial routine and ending it off with this serum. The moment it is applied your skin feels lighter but moisturized, and feels refreshed while looking nourished and glossy. The light scent is a perfect for the mornings!

November 21, 2016

I love anything from Hey Honey - but this is another product from them that is an absolute game changer. I have combination skin, but get quite oily in my T Zone and at times I have used this as a primer - it works WONDERS. Or I just use it apart of my daily morning skin routine. It leaves my skin feeling soft, hydrated, and glowing. I absolutely recommend this to anyone and everyone.

April 07, 2016

A friend of mine received this in a subscription box and passed it on to me because she has very sensitive skin and severe allergies and only uses one skincare line, and I was happy to take it off her hands! I really like the way this serum feels when I apply it and it leaves my skin feeling very soft and hydrated all day. I also find that a little goes a long way so I will probably be able to stretch this sample out for a little while, which is awesome!

January 04, 2016

Love this product. Leaves my skin feeling very hydrated!

carlyporteous has posted in the forum topic
    Maybelline idea

carlyporteous has posted in the forum topic
    Biggest turn-offs

traceymconley has posted in the forum topic
    Anyone Picked?!

kmouldey has posted in the forum topic
    What is your current badge?

ember0se89 added a new review for