Hilary Duff With Love Perfume

Hilary Duff With Love Perfume Reviews

Ranked #880 out of 1330 in Perfume

With Love Perfume Eau De Parfum Spray 3.3 Oz / 100 Ml for Women by Hilary Duff.

December 12, 2013

I've went through three bottles of this perfume. I love it! There's something about it that really sets it apart.

September 04, 2013

This was given to me as a gift. I was skeptical at first, not knowing if this would go with my chemistry & not having smelled it before. But once I tried it, I loved it! The scent light.

August 19, 2012

I love this perfume!! I have been wearing this for a few years now and the scent is amazing. It is not too strong that it gives me a headache. I will continue to use this perfume for sure.

May 16, 2012

I hate to say it, but I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this perfume! It smells awesome, lasts all day and the price is right. What else could you ask for?

November 08, 2011

I have to say I would not have tried this except I read a review in a mag for it. They were dead on: it is surprisingly beautiful and wearable. A really great scent. I hate the celebrity name angle - but I LOVE the fragrance. Go figure. I've already worn my way though one 100ml bottle and now that its cool weather again, i am just opening a second. It is sexy and spicy in a subtle way. I will buy this one again for sure.

August 23, 2010

I have this in the lip gloss & roller ball duo thingy and I LOVE it. The other roller ball thing I have is Fantasy from Britney which is extremely gourmand. I like to use With Love for those days when I want something a little more woody and complex. The packaging is fantastic and so is the price! This is one of the most complex celebrity perfumes I have come across in awhile. I'd totally recommend getting this; especially the roller ball duo if you are into lip gloss; it tastes just like vanilla cupcakes! <3

January 03, 2010

I always get compliments when I wear this. It's not too strong or subtle - just perfect! Also the price couldn't be better.

December 27, 2009

There must have been a big sale on these,because I also got it as part of my christmas gifts.I can't say it's bad,it's ok,but I will stick to my standard favorites,jean paul gaultier and narciso rodriguez.

December 27, 2009

I got this stuff as a present. Decent smell, but I am sooo tired of Hillary Duff. Honestly, there are better options out there. While the price isn't bad, I really don't like smelling like a spoiled teenage girl!

December 23, 2009

I love this perfume, it smells so good and it's not outrageously priced like most perfumes today. I get compliments on it all the time.

clsbeauty added a new review for
    Ivory Body Wash

Pammywhammy845 has started a new forum topic
    Anxiety

dperrault has posted in the forum topic
    Anyone Picked?!

dperrault has posted in the forum topic
    Advice please

dperrault added a new review for
    magasin Archambault