Himalaya neem facewash Reviews

Amazing - 0

February 12, 2019

Something you should try the get a clear pimple free skin

When I first used this product it gave me more pimples but after sometime it started suiting my skin and now my skin looks way better. This product is natural made with neem . Which is actually really good for your skin

June 30, 2018

Good face wash

This is a great natural product. Neem is great for my skin type- oily and acne prone. This product has a really nice, natural scent. This wash has a really nice lather and makes skin feel extra clean.

2.3/5

May 22, 2018

Maybe baby

Its good facewash for people who have thick skin and never break out. I have sensitive skin and this broke me out literally in huge painful boil like pimples all over my cheeks, chin, forehead and nose! I did never had such a bad experience with a facewash, and I've used simple soaps on my face as well sometimes in emergency.
    My friend on the other hand uses this every day and loves it. P.S: He is a guy with thick skin and never really had any skin issues.