• Histolab Hyaluron Complex Ampoule 62

Histolab Hyaluron Complex Ampoule 62 Reviews

1 review
Ranked #262 out of 324 in Serums

September 20, 2014

It’s too soon for fine lines to have shown up on my face just yet, but I can definitely attest to the plump skin! I didn’t like the consistency at first because I don’t like snails and I kept thinking about mucus as I was applying the ampoule to my skin! I noticed right away that 1-2 drops and my skin was instantly hydrated. If you have oilier or combination skin, you might not even need to follow up with moisturizer. I used this solely at night and noticed a plumpness to my skin the next morning. It could potentially be a placebo effect, but I definitely liked what I saw!

For a product that is intended as a serum, I feel like 50mL for $49.99 is a great price. I have paid $75 or more for 30mL of serum so this is incredibly reasonable to me for the results I have observed. If anti-aging is something you are thinking about, this is a gentle product that will not do something drastic to your skin like blasting it with so much moisture that you end up breaking out. You will(hopefully!) notice a better hydration level and “bounce” to your skin that you have not had before!