4.1/5
Honest Company Conditioner Reviews
#1337 in Hair Care

November 19, 2019

The only conditioner I will ever use going forward!

This conditioner is excellent! I have sensitive skin and was having trouble with other conditioners that were causing the back of my scalp, neck and back area where my hair hangs to break out. Since switching to this conditioner I haven’t had any skin problems. Not only this, the conditioner actually works amazingly well. I was using too much product at the beginning but realized a small amount can go a long way (it’s just a bit thicker than other conditioners so I felt like I needed more when I started using it). I will not be using any other conditioner going forward.

July 26, 2018

très léger

Ma fille l adore nous avons acheté celui à l abricot avec une légère odeur délicieuse c est parfait sur ses cheveux longs elle n a pas trop de noeuds par contre mais ses
    cheveux ressortent brillants et légers
    de plus pour le prix c est vraiment un excellent achat

2.7/5

January 12, 2018

The conditioner caused my scalp to become inflamed

I was excited to try a conditioner made of all natural ingredients unfortunately the conditioner caused my scalp to become inflamed. The conditioner left my hair feeling the same as low quality hotel hair products.

May 10, 2017

I really like Honest conditioner. The scent is light yet refreshing. My hair feels soft and clean after washing it with this conditioner. It is a little expensive at regular price but if you can get it on sale, it's not too bad.

October 09, 2016

My 2 year old has thick and curly hair. I needed A conditioner for her in order to make brushing her hair easier and ensure less knots. As she is young, I wanted to ensure I use a more natural product. The price on this product is high however a little product goes a long way. I use this product once a week on her hair and as soon as I apply it, I am able to run my fingers through her hair. I absolutely love this product as it serves it purpose for what I needed!

August 25, 2016

I have been using this conditioner for my daughters hair for over a year and it leaves her hair soft and manageable. I especially love that it's a natural product, free from many harmful additives, so I feel great about using it on her. I love it so much, I recently started using it too and I love the way it makes my hair smell and feel. Two thumbs up!

June 27, 2016

I have been using this on my daughters hair for the past year, it has a great smell and gets all the tangles out, I love this product and would highly recommend it to everyone

January 19, 2016

This in fantastic not only for the kids but the whole family. However for my dry hair I do still have to use a richer conditioner. But it is the daily go to for my kids.

September 18, 2014

Have been using for a few months already, every second day washing hair, and I like my hair, how it shines and feels. No smell remains as it is light and only lasts while applying and washing. No need for scent anyway, I spray my fav perfume into my brush before brushing if I want to be fancy:)
    I feel like my hair is happy and healthy with use of this following using honest co shampoo. Not bad price when bundled with other products.

August 23, 2014

Use this on my little girls long hair and it gets rid of tangles and allows me to brush her hair nicely right after! Leaves her hair smelling so nice!