Honest Company Diapers Reviews

Ranked #14 out of 515 in Diapers - Disposable Diapers

May 26, 2017

These diapers are okay but I found the material a bit stiff. However, baby did not have any accidents. The cost is quite expensive compared to other diapers especially for Canadian customers. The best price is to buy monthly online but Canadian customers must pay an international shipping surcharge which makes it not worth it. Too bad.

May 11, 2017

I absolutely love the prints on these diapers. They're super cute and fun!!! The diapers are very absorbent and we didn't have any problems with leakage at all. They're great!

May 05, 2017

The only reason why I'm not giving them a full five stars is because they trick you into an auto ship if you sign up for the sample pack which you only pay $5 shipping for. I think it's very scam like of them. But their products are great!

May 03, 2017

We always used other brand diapers until baby #3 we tried honest company diapers and love them! They fit great and no leaks!!!! Love how the cone with different patterns :) baby looks cute in them

May 02, 2017

I love these diapers. I have been using them since my little one was born. They come in really cute patterns and are great for sensitive skin. I found that they smell less then the other brands and didn't give my little one a rash. Although they are pricier then a lot of the other diapers I definitely found them worth it!

April 15, 2017

I love this diapers ! They are super cute they are super absorbent and they didn't give my little guy a rash like other brands . I just wish the exchange rate was different

April 14, 2017

These are so cute. I love the Honest Company Diapers. I was so surprised when i bought these as a shower gift for my grandbaby. I loved the multi pack that came right to the door. the colors and styles where so cute. It was like having easter egg diapers. Love them. They are great for sensitive babies skin. If you havent tried them you should.

April 10, 2017

As a childcare provider, these are fun and effective. They are highly absorbent, do not irritate sensitive skin and come in loads of fun patterns. in addition, the shipping to your door makes it extra convenient for parents!

March 13, 2017

Je n'utilise que ces couches! Elles sont très absorbante pas de débordement, même après toute une nuit. En plus elles sont plus économique que les autres couches jetables. Par contre, elles sont cher. Surtout à cause du taux de change. Mais je pense que pour aider la planète ça vaut le coût. Se biodégradable en 2 à 3 ans au lieu de 300!! Et elles sont souples et douce pour bébé.

J'aime beaucoup leurs imprimés aussi, même si vient un temps où ton enfant (fille dans mon cas) veut des couche de Dora ou de Mickey Mouse. Mon imprimé honest favorit : les têtes de mort sans hésiter!

March 13, 2017

I do not typically use Honest Company diapers but I was gifted a package and found that they are really quite nice. I love the patterns on them. This makes them so much more interesting than their competitors brands. They are made with natural ingredients which is nice because I know that they will not irritate my baby's skin and they are really effective because they do not leak. I only have an issue with the cost per diaper. Its a little expensive if you are on a budget with your baby but I would say that if you have a baby with sensitive skin, these work really well.