Pampers Swaddlers Diapers Reviews

INDICATIONS: It helps to lock in wetness better. Dry max technology and our Absorb Away Liner help keep your babys skin dry and happy, while the Swaddlers quilted design cradles your infants skin in blanket like softness.

January 27, 2020

Awesome diapers

Not only do these diapers smells good they are great quality. My daughter could go all night without having a bum change and she does not leak out of them.

January 23, 2020

Overall impressed...

These are very soft and feel like they would be comfortable for baby. I like that they are free from a lot of bad chemicals and they seem to be good value.

January 09, 2020

Diapers for babies

Pampers swaddlers is a trusted brand for my little one. I have tried Huggies and I found that the fit is weird and it does not absorb as much. When there is blow-outs, I find that it is time to size up as there is an overlap for sizing. The line indicator is very helpful to see when the diaper is full. Definitely recommend to other moms.

January 03, 2020

Mon amour pour Pampers

Ma fille a été hospitalisée toute son début de vie et à l’hôpital c’est cette marque de couche qu’ils utilisait
    Nous sommes toujours rester avec les
    Meilleur les Pampers swaddles 👌🏼

January 03, 2020

Best diaper

My doctor recommended pamper swaddler for my newborn and it works perfectly on him. I do not see any leaks and I love how the yellow line turns blue once it is wet. Thank you pampers.

December 23, 2019

They always leaked on us

I know there’s a diaper war where some say Pampers and some say Huggies... I can only base my reviews on my experiences and Pampers ALWAYS leaked, even double checking the tabs, the liner, the cheeks... sizing up... nothing stopped her from being absolutely soaked after about 3 hours. We switched to Huggies and have only had 1-2 leaks due to not putting the tabs on tight enough

December 21, 2019

Our go to brand

Pampers swaddles, and all other types of Pampers are the best diaper brand in our opinion. We used quite a few and found we were having major blowouts but with Pampers we only had a couple. This is our go to diaper for our baby.

December 09, 2019

The only diaper we buy

When we had our first child, we purchased a case of Swaddlers after hearing some horror stories about a competing brand and diaper rash. We never once, from size N to size 6, had a single diaper rash and also no blow outs!! Some other diapers have a strong fragrance to them as well and these didn't. We are expecting our second shortly and will definitely be using swaddlers again.

December 07, 2019
    Texas, United States

Oooh baby

There’s a reason my hospital sent us home with a handful of pampers swaddlers! They are the absolute best diaper. I won’t try anything else on my daughter because there’s no need! She loves them and I love that she never has any blowouts. (Ain’t nobody got time or a stomach for that) hehe.

November 27, 2019

Preferred diapers

I’ve tried pampers baby dry, cruisers, and swaddlers. Swaddlers are my favourite. They work well for my little guy during the day and overnight (he sleeps for 12 hours at night). I prefer ordering them over amazon subscription!