Pampers Swaddlers Diapers Reviews

INDICATIONS: It helps to lock in wetness better. Dry max technology and our Absorb Away Liner help keep your babys skin dry and happy, while the Swaddlers quilted design cradles your infants skin in blanket like softness.

October 19, 2020

Great!

I love how they are not as bulky as other diapers and moves with my baby comfortable without adding any extra bulk/weight would definitely recommend and purchase again

September 25, 2020

my first choice for diapers

I have tried numerous types of diapers. Pampers swaddlers are always my go too. Even after I try a different brand I always go back to these. I find them much more absorbent than any of the other lines of pampers. My son would leak through his diaper during the night with any other brand but pampers swaddlers. I love them and also gift them to my friends with babies!

September 23, 2020

Good

These won’t be my first choice as I do like a different brand better, but they are good diapers. My babies blew through the back since they don’t have the ruffles to prevent poop from exiting the top of the diaper in the back.. the other issue I have is they don’t stretch like other brands! There’s not much give to them. Just my opinion!

September 13, 2020

Best diaper ever

Best diaper products afforadble. Easy to find. Good for my babies.. No allergic reaction. Nice. My favorite product for my baby. Definitely buying another one.

September 03, 2020

Perfect for babies

I like how it has a wetness indicator (yellow line turning to blue). Perfect fit for my baby and it doesn’t cause any redness or rashes. Will keep on using it

August 19, 2020

Great Diaper for babies

The diaper holds a lot of moisture and the indicator helps to identify when it is wet. The sizes fit as per description mentioned on the box. It is great value for money.

2.8/5

August 19, 2020
    Texas, United States

I have to pass

Unless you want to buy diapers and clothes you might want to pass on the Pampers. I noticed that they do not have the fold in the back which is essential for baby to avoid a blowout. We were literally having to change clothes, diapers and wash so often because babies dad thought Pampers were the best. He soon discovered otherwise after the one box he bought.

August 14, 2020
    Connecticut, United States

Will not buy any other diaper!

These diapers are great- I've used them on two babies now and would never switch to any other type. They never leak and the blue line is very helpful!

July 20, 2020

Great Value

We love how soft it is and how it fits on our baby girl. My husband and I are first time parents and the wetness indicator really helps us figure out when she needs a diaper change.

July 15, 2020
    Iowa, United States

The Only Diaper You Need!

My little one has been in these since he was in the NICU. They are gentle and absorbent. I used these for my last two and now my new baby, as a mom of three boys these have never leaked. They catch all the mess.