Pampers Swaddlers Diapers Reviews

INDICATIONS: It helps to lock in wetness better. Dry max technology and our Absorb Away Liner help keep your babys skin dry and happy, while the Swaddlers quilted design cradles your infants skin in blanket like softness.

July 20, 2020

Great Value

We love how soft it is and how it fits on our baby girl. My husband and I are first time parents and the wetness indicator really helps us figure out when she needs a diaper change.

July 15, 2020
    Iowa, United States

The Only Diaper You Need!

My little one has been in these since he was in the NICU. They are gentle and absorbent. I used these for my last two and now my new baby, as a mom of three boys these have never leaked. They catch all the mess.

July 14, 2020
    South Carolina, United States

No leaks again!

I have 4 kids and have always used these diapers. My kids were allergic to every brand except these and Luvs. It is gentle and they do not get broke out and it conforms to their body. Also, I haven't experienced any leaks! Great value for the buck!

July 14, 2020
    California, United States

Good diapers but not good for my little one

I used Pampers Swaddlers because it was the ones they used at the hospital but by day 4 my baby had a rash even tho I changed him practically every hour. His rash would go away next day it would come back for about a month and it got bad the Dr thought it was like his diapers were burning his skin she advised to change diapers and within a week his rash went away. They were good diapers never soaked through or would look bulgy when they were wet. All babies are different so keep that in mind always try whatever is good for your baby.

July 13, 2020
    Colorado, United States

The only diapers we'll use.

We've used a wide variety of diapers to find what works best for our 3 kids and Pampers Swaddlers continue to pass the test. We've even switched between Pampers products, but the Swaddlers seem to be the softest and thickest. Plus I love the simple design so you don't see a diaper design through their clothes.

July 11, 2020
    New Jersey, United States

Best diaper

I have been using Pampers Swaddlers since my daughter was born, she’s now 3. These diapers are perfect for her sensitive skin. We always look for the blue line to indicate wetness.

July 09, 2020
    Illinois, United States

Best Diaper

I have used Pampers Swaddlers for all three of my children. They have provided the best protection and the least irritation. The wetness indicator has been such a useful feature.

July 09, 2020
    Texas, United States

Best diapers for babies

I’ve been using these For my 4 kids religiously since 2011, they have never let me down. No mess, keep their shape, soft on kids bottoms and have never had to deal with a diaper rash due to the diaper not doing it’s job.

June 29, 2020
    California, United States

Diaper favorite

My son has tried every diaper out there and Pampers Swaddlers are the best. They are softer than the Pampers Baby Dry and they fit better than Huggies.

June 26, 2020
    San Juan, Puerto Rico

My go to diaper for all ages and stages

I tried so many kinds of diapers between my daughter and son but Pampers Swaddlers is my go to diaper because they are the most reliable. I never have a problem with leaking (unless the are too small) and they hold everything overnight (for 12 hours). These are the best in all stages of your baby's early life. And they are soo soft! They never cause chafing or skin irritation and the tabs hold the diaper on tight (from those prying little fingers). Don't go through the hassle i did, just get some swaddlers!