Huggies Little Swimmers Disposable Swimpants Reviews
Ranked #3 in Diapers - Disposable Diapers

Stay worry-free with Huggies Little Swimmers Disposable Swimpants! With included leak guards, and a unique absorbent material, the Little Swimmers Disposable Swimpants will keep your toddler's backside dry.

The sides are tearaway and stretchable for a comfortable fit, with no diaper swelling with contact in water.

Huggies Little Swimmers Disposable Swimpants include Disney character designs, and up to three sizes to fit both infants and toddlers.

September 09, 2017

Great for swimming!

I have been using these for two summers in a row and they work like a charm! They have never leaked any fecal matter before, we love them! I will definitely buy again!

September 08, 2017

H U G G I E S little Swimmers for the WIN!

H U G G I E S for the WIN!!
    We got our box of and couldn't wait to put them on and get out for a swim! We L O V E D seeing DORY on them too..
    The fit was perfect, they didn't bulk up after being in the water and allowed my little one to move around without the dragging bottom! #Huggies4theWin #DoryRocks

September 05, 2017

Good swim diapers

I would recommend Huggies Little Swimmers. They are effective when it comes to a swim diaper. They do tear easily which is good when taking them off, but not good when your baby likes to pull at their diaper.

August 31, 2017

perfect for summer

These are perfect for the summertime. With young kids that aren't quite potty trained, they work well and allow the child to be comfortable and play with the older kids.

August 24, 2017

Parfait pour la baignade

Les couches Little Swimmers sont parfaite pour emmener bébé à la plage ou a la piscine.
    De qualité certaine, aucun risque de fuites durant la sortie.
    Le plus est que ces couches s'enfilent comme une couche culotte parfait pour gagner du temps.
    Je recommande et valide sans souci ce produit pour les bambins.

July 27, 2017

Huggies Little Swimmers Disposable Swimpants

we got them for my son before we went away and i'm glad we did, they are like pull up and i just put them on him and take them off when wet with the straps on the side, they get really sticky when wet but that's understandable
    over all a good product

July 12, 2017

Huggies Little Swimmers Disposable Swimpants

My son is fully potty trained so we no longer need the Huggies Little Swimmers Disposable Swimpants but I would definitely repurchase for my next baby. These work amazingly, are affordable and easy to pack on a trip to the beach or pool. They do not leak and do not explode in the water, they stay nice and light for baby while swimming.

July 07, 2017

I would buy again

I recommend these water diapers to anyone who has there baby in water. sizing is great, and they don't get soaked in water and sag off there bums. Really great product for the beach, pools, any water activity.

June 08, 2017

I recommend these to anyone with a water baby. Sizing is easy to figure out, easy to pull on and off, keeps the solid waste in and they look cute. And true to a swim diaper, they don't take on water. Babies and toddlers seem very comfortable wearing them.

May 31, 2017

We recently used these diapers on our family trip to Hawaii. They worked very well. My daughter ended up pooping a couple times in the pool while wearing these. They contained everything perfectly and we didn't have a huge mess to clean up! A little expensive but worth it.