Pampers Baby-Dry Diapers Reviews

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2022 FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021 FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019 FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

September 19, 2022

I prefer Pampers

I prefer Pampers. They do not leak. There easy to put on etc. Ive always used them. On 2 babies. They serve me very very well! Compared to other brands they hold up to what’s functional. And needed. My main problem with diapers was sometimes they leak. I absolutely don’t like that. With this Brand. I get exactly that!

September 14, 2022

Good for new born babies

I like this product and my baby is comfortable with this.i don't see any rashes on my baby's skin after using this.
    I am going to order one more in bigger size.

August 30, 2022

A little pricey

I’ve used this product with 2/3 children. It does the job and I will buy it/use it when needed but I feel that there are some less expensive options that work just as well

August 27, 2022

Our top diaper choice!

We absolutely love Pampers baby dry! They hold everything all night with no leaks! They are super comfortable for our busy girl &the;fit is amazing! Highly recommend them to anyone 🙂

August 23, 2022

Love pampers

I love pampers these are the only diapers I buy for my daughter I would definitely recommend to other moms and new moms to try I hardly ever have leakage with them

August 23, 2022

We’ve always used pampers!

I have 4 children ages 20,19,15,4.. I’ve always used pampers..they are a great quality diaper, especially for overnight..they hold up to the task of keeping my little one from getting a rash or leaking!

July 13, 2022

Favorite Diapers!

We have used Pampers Baby Dry diapers for all three of our children. Highly recommend to my friends all the time. They absorb really well, especially at night time. The line on the front indicates when wet also, so at night time you can turn a flashlight or phone light on to check, which comes in handy when they're sleeping. I also like the elasticity in the leg area. Other brands don't compare in my opinion. I also love the smell when opening the box. I also love the fact you can sign up on the Pampers website and enter a code that's attached to the packaging to get some great rewards!

3.2/5

July 05, 2022

Blow out central!

I wanted so badly to love pampers because they are so soft but sadly I couldn't get behind them.

Pros:
    Super soft and higher up in the back than huggies

Cons:
    No blow out catcher! Even though they are higher up they don't have the elastic flap to help contain the blowouts. If my guy has a big one and I lay him on his back to change him it all smooshes out the top.
    The fit.. why is there zero stretch and contour to the legs? I feel like it bunches up in the middle and rides down in the front. I have a chunky guy so perhaps if you have a slimmer baby it may fit well, but these to not contour to my hams curves.

July 03, 2022

Love

Loved these diapers for my newborn. The best fit for him, no leaks, gentle on his skin. Always been our go to diapers and will definitely be my go to on baby number 2

July 01, 2022

Works great for smaller babies

I loved these diapers for my newborn and when she was size 1. They fit great and absorbed really well. Not giving 5 start for everything because it doesn't have a stretchy back. When baby gets bigger and more mobile.... and more poopy... that extra barrier is helpful.