Honest Company Face & Body Lotion Reviews

Ranked #590 out of 1263 in Facial Lotions & Creams

June 29, 2016

Bought this product for my baby. It smells great and foams pretty good! We love the ecologic quality and it is very soft for the skin. Also good price for the quantity

May 01, 2016

Originally bought for daughter as a lotion but started using it on my face and hands. My skin stays mostiturzed for hours. Great lotion to put on before make up and really gentle on sensitive skin.

February 11, 2016

I found this product to be a little watery- I dont think it did a great job moisturizing. Instead I prefer their Healing Balm- found it to be a much more effective moisturizer

January 19, 2016

Very light moisturizer. Perfect for summer, but I find I need something a bit thicker and more moisturizing for winter. There is almost no scent to this lotion and since I have very sensitive skin and have had no negative reaction, I can definitely recommend this for others with sensitive skin.

December 22, 2015

Made my skin so smooth!
    Natural, hypoallergenic and pure.

August 23, 2014

Really loved this lotion. I bough the products for the kids but I have somehow managed to take over on this one and use it daily. My skin is somewhat sensitive and this lotion gives my face a nice, light and airy feel without worry that it will make it oily. It also smells so nice! Great for the whole family!

July 23, 2014

It works well enough, but having exceptionally dry skin. So I sometimes need an extra boost when using it. I still prefer to use it over all those heavily scented lotions you get at places like Victorias Secret. But I just need to sometimes couple it with the Honest Healing Balm.

June 18, 2014

Okay, I was skeptical. If it's a face cream, there's no way it's thick enough for the rest of my body, and if it's a body lotion, there's no way it's light enough for my face, right?

Wrong. Somehow, this is a light lotion that doesn't gunk up my pores, yet is moisturizing enough for the dry skin on my legs. Magic. It also spreads really easily, so a little goes a long way, which definitely helps to offset the $10 price tag.

The only con for me is that this lotion doesn't contain any SPF whatsoever, and that's important to me - I like at least a 15SPF on my face every day.

The usual "Honestly free guarantee" applies - no phthalates; parabens; phosphates; chlorinated or brominated solvents; organophosphate pesticides; laureth sulfates; BPA; etc., etc., etc. (check out their website for a much more detailed list). They take "non-toxic" very seriously, so if it's really important to you that you're using products that don't contain anything harmful to you or the environment, this may be the lotion for you.