Honest Company Face & Body Lotion Reviews

2.8/5

January 05, 2018

It was ok

I was super exited to try honest company products since i heard so many good things about how non-toxic they are etc.
    The lotion was ok. I personally prefer thicker consistency lotions, so this one was a little too runny for me.

September 08, 2017

Amazing body cream for sensitive skin

I'm always on the hunt for new products and was a little skeptical about the Honest Company. I purchased the body cream at Costco and fell in love. I suffer from eczema, so I was relieved that this smelled great, non irritating and moisturizing. The packaging is really cute too.

2.7/5

June 16, 2017

I won't buy this again.

The body wash and shampoo is okay. It does what it needs but I just can't get past the smell. I'm not a fan of the sweet and sugary scent. The amount of shampoo for the cost was great though. I'd get it in a different scent maybe.

June 06, 2017

I really like this lotion as a body lotion, but not for my face. It was stinging my face when I used it. I love it as a body lotion though since it absorbs almost instantly and have noticed I have extremely smooth skin now since I've starting using it daily. I buy it in a 2-pack from Costco, great deal!

May 15, 2017

I absolutely love this lotion. I love that I can use it both on my body and face! The scent is lovely and light, not too strong at all. I like how smooth it lathers on my skin. And the best part is the whole family can use it.

June 29, 2016

Bought this product for my baby. It smells great and foams pretty good! We love the ecologic quality and it is very soft for the skin. Also good price for the quantity

May 01, 2016

Originally bought for daughter as a lotion but started using it on my face and hands. My skin stays mostiturzed for hours. Great lotion to put on before make up and really gentle on sensitive skin.

2.8/5

February 11, 2016

I found this product to be a little watery- I dont think it did a great job moisturizing. Instead I prefer their Healing Balm- found it to be a much more effective moisturizer

January 19, 2016

Very light moisturizer. Perfect for summer, but I find I need something a bit thicker and more moisturizing for winter. There is almost no scent to this lotion and since I have very sensitive skin and have had no negative reaction, I can definitely recommend this for others with sensitive skin.

December 22, 2015

Made my skin so smooth!
    Natural, hypoallergenic and pure.