• Honest Company Organic Healing Balm
Good

Honest Company Organic Healing Balm Reviews

Ranked #45 out of 414 in Lotions

March 03, 2017

This lotion is great. I use it on my hands, scalp and sometimes my face. This winter even though it hasn't been that cold where I live has not been agreeing with my skin. I usually get eczema on my hands, I call them lizard hand. But this year I got eczema and contact dermatitis on my hands, face and scalp. Nothing worked, it seemed to make it more red and irritated. But thankfilly I found this at Costco and it has cleared up my skin.
    It has no synthetics dyes, fragrances, and parabens. It is made with organic sunflower, olive ans coconut oil. Thank you for fixing my lizard skin.

February 17, 2017

Love this! Initially got it for my little guys bum rash that just wouldn't go away no matter what I tried and it worked liked a charm. I use it now all the time on the whole family. During this second round of pregnancy I suffered from really dry skin and seemed prone to rashes on my legs this would clear it up overnight :) when I initially bought this product you could only get it online. I love that it's available in lots of places now That I shop regularly.

December 19, 2016

I was so happy when this product came to Canada. I find this really helps with minor itches and scratches and even pimples! I was happy to know that this did not contain any harsh products and it's a go to when we have cuts and rashes. I've even used it on my nose after being sick and blowing my nose so often that it was raw. It tends to go on sale so the price point is great considering it lasts a long time.

0.5/5

June 15, 2016

I heard about this company and decided to try it. I love the idea of using non harsh chemicals but this product did not impress me at all. Its so thick and hard to put it on, plus its very greasy does not absorbs well, and has bad smell