Hostess Twinkies Golden Cakes Reviews
#10 in Baked Goods

The Twinkie and all its creamy, cakey, golden goodness needs no introduction. Because this creamy, cakey, golden goodness has been enchanting the masses for generations.

Les délicieux gâteaux dorés Twinkies n'ont pas besoin de présentation. Tendre, moelleux et crémeux, ce classique indétrônable fait l'unanimité depuis des générations.

February 04, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

So Yummy!!

Twinkies golden cakes are moist and delicious, My family thoroughly enjoyed them. A light, yummy snack for that sweet tooth, will definitely buy again. Thank you!!!

February 04, 2019

Good value for what you are paying.

My kids liked them but I don't think they will be begging me for them again. They were just OK, the cost and the quantity were good. I found them a little sweet for my liking. They smash and crumble too easily in their lunch and would recommend that you freeze. They will thaw in time for lunch but will hold their shape longer. Overall a nice treat and would buy them again if on sale but just didn't wow my kids or family.

February 03, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Fresh and decadent

We loved that they are single wrapped as one is just enough. The vanilla flavour is not overwhelming and the freshness was wonderful! We haven’t had Twinkies for years, this was the perfect treat for our family. They were ideal for both at home and on the go!

February 03, 2019

Like when i was young

Twinkies! Oh my. I haven't tried them in years. Still taste like sugar filled creamy deliciousness. Smaller in size than they used to be but still the same twinkie texture and taste. If you want something sweet, try a twinkie!

February 02, 2019

Tasty Treat

I bought the Twinkie Golden cakes, they were a tasty treat and great for a special surprise in lunches. It is not an item I would normally buy, but it is something I will buy again.

The best snack cake

I love twinkies dipped in peanut butter. A great after school snack for my kiddo. We also enjoy eating them frozen and popping them in my daughter’s lunch.

Classic Twinkie Cake

I don't think I would purchase this product again. It had the classic twinkies cake flavour, but lacked the cream filling inside. More filling please.

My kids wanted more!

I told my kids what and why we were trying the twinkies. It was a unanimous vote that all 3 of them liked them. They were not dry and had a fair amount of filling as far as they were concerned.
    Myself I find these a good little treat and I am not generally one who likes cake!

Squishy yum

This was a great treat at our house! Loved that it’s individually wrapped and easy for packing for lunch. It’s creamy texture and fluffy sponge is just heaven to bite into. It really is a sweet treat!

January 31, 2019

Tasty little snack!

I received a full value coupon from familyrated for my honest review of this product.

These were a huge hit with my kids! We snuggled down with a twinkie and a hot chocolate and my kids devoured them instantly! They were soft and moist, and filled with the perfect amount of cream! I will definitely be picking these up again, as well as other hostess products!