Hostess Twinkies Golden Cakes Reviews

The Twinkie and all its creamy, cakey, golden goodness needs no introduction. Because this creamy, cakey, golden goodness has been enchanting the masses for generations.

Les délicieux gâteaux dorés Twinkies n'ont pas besoin de présentation. Tendre, moelleux et crémeux, ce classique indétrônable fait l'unanimité depuis des générations.

Twinkies!!!

I recieved a coupon to get this product free. We have had Twinkies many times before. They are fun and convenient. Not too messy for younger kids. Love the cream filling and the cake is moist and sweet. Great to feed a sweet tooth on occassion.

New Brunswick, Canada

Soft fluffy cake filled with the right amount of cream

These snack cakes are the perfect pairing for a quick dessert for my kids lunches. Nice fluffy cake with the perfect amount of vanilla filling. Twinkies have been around forever and are still just as delicious.

A family classic!

Twinkies have been around for as long as I can remember. I remember eating them as a kid and now my kids are eating them. They are fresh, tasty and very well priced! A classic family treat!

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

So Yummy!!

Twinkies golden cakes are moist and delicious, My family thoroughly enjoyed them. A light, yummy snack for that sweet tooth, will definitely buy again. Thank you!!!

February 04, 2019

Good value for what you are paying.

My kids liked them but I don't think they will be begging me for them again. They were just OK, the cost and the quantity were good. I found them a little sweet for my liking. They smash and crumble too easily in their lunch and would recommend that you freeze. They will thaw in time for lunch but will hold their shape longer. Overall a nice treat and would buy them again if on sale but just didn't wow my kids or family.

February 03, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Fresh and decadent

We loved that they are single wrapped as one is just enough. The vanilla flavour is not overwhelming and the freshness was wonderful! We haven’t had Twinkies for years, this was the perfect treat for our family. They were ideal for both at home and on the go!

February 03, 2019

Like when i was young

Twinkies! Oh my. I haven't tried them in years. Still taste like sugar filled creamy deliciousness. Smaller in size than they used to be but still the same twinkie texture and taste. If you want something sweet, try a twinkie!

February 02, 2019

Tasty Treat

I bought the Twinkie Golden cakes, they were a tasty treat and great for a special surprise in lunches. It is not an item I would normally buy, but it is something I will buy again.

February 01, 2019

The best snack cake

I love twinkies dipped in peanut butter. A great after school snack for my kiddo. We also enjoy eating them frozen and popping them in my daughter’s lunch.

February 01, 2019

Classic Twinkie Cake

I don't think I would purchase this product again. It had the classic twinkies cake flavour, but lacked the cream filling inside. More filling please.