HOT COUTURE GIVENCHY PERFUME Reviews
#113 in Perfume

January 16, 2018

LOVE

LOVE LOVE LOVE this perfume! It has the most amazing smell and lasts forever. I find it more of an evening/going out scent rather than every day but still hands down one of my favorites!

October 01, 2017

This is my go to perfume

Light long lasting fruity/floral Scent. Slightly higher on the price side but totally worth it. Get comments all the time when I wear this. Buy the 100 ml to get the best bang for your buck.

March 22, 2017

I absolutely love this perfume!!! It's one of the only perfumes I actually go by another bottle of. I always get comments on it!! Great for any occasion

March 21, 2017

I have sworn by hot couture for the past 7 or so years. The scent always gets positive attention, it lasts all day, and a small amount goes along way. Great product!!

February 04, 2017

My hands down all time favorite. It works great with my body chemistry. It's not fruity, but more of a light spice that can make any nose take a second snif. My secret weapon ;)

November 21, 2016

The staying power of this perfume will lasts for days... if you want to re-wear an outfit your wore previously while spraying this perfume, you dont have to spray again! I love this smell - it is so attractive. Anything I have worn this, both men and women have asked what I am wearing... love love love. It is expensive but worth the money!

May 01, 2016

my best friend wears this perfume and let me tell you it smells amazing and its almost the only perfume that does not give me a headache and also ladies the guys love it!!!!

February 02, 2016

This is a classic must have LOVE perfume . I really fell in love woth it the first time I smelled it. It is one of those perfumes you wear out when you look amazing or you just want to fell sexy.

January 01, 2016

This perfume is my ABSOLUTE FAV!! I wear this on a night out when I am dressed up. It suits my "sexy" mood. It wears well. Although the perfume lasted much longer than the toilette, which you can't purchase anymore. I get lots of compliments on this fragrance when I wear it.

November 19, 2015

The smell if this perfume literally smells like candy. I always used to wear it, but once i started having kids I just cant bring myself around to spending $100 on a bottle of perfume. Good gift idea though! :)