Hot Paws Reviews

Ranked #12 out of 340 in Accessories

July 21, 2017

When its cold outside

Where I live the winters are very cold any help keeping me warm is worth what ever it costs. These Hot Paws keep your hands nice and warm and that helps make winter more enjoyable.

May 25, 2017

In Northern Ontario you need all the help you can get to stay warm in the winter. I have been using Hot Paws since I was alittle kid and now I get them for my family. They work and best of all they do keep your hands warm.

April 16, 2017

These are definitely really good to have during the cold and snowy Canadian winters to wear while you are out shovelling. The problem for me is they do not fit as snuggly as I want and sometimes come off.

0.8/5

April 14, 2017

I used to buy these for my son, but for some reason they really suck now, terrible quality! I'd rather pay an extra $10-20 and buy something that will last a few years! When I got a pair of Hot paws for my son last time they kept splitting at the seams and I had to keep repairing them... Not cool.

1.8/5

May 05, 2016

The last couple of years I have found the quality of these gloves has dropped! I used to always buy them for my kids, and for my daughter they were fine. When I bought them for my son at first they were fine, now that he's far more active we have discovered that they are not durable, they do not keep his hands warm and the quality is just not there anymore. The last pair I bought for him were horrible the stitching inside was so bad he couldn't get his fingers all the way in the gloves!

March 23, 2016

Hot Paws is well known and reliable brand.
    I have a pair that I wear for snowboarding/skiing.
    I invested in the plain black ones because they
    don't really have all that many desirable colours.
    They could work on that... not all that trendy looking.

March 23, 2016

I have been wearing Hot Paws gloves and mitts since I started going to school at the age of 4. It's a trusted, quality brand that you can count on to keep you warm. Not the most beautiful things but keeping the feeling in your hands IS a beautiful thing mid january.

February 18, 2016

they're one of the best and well-known companies out there. they work extremely well and are often under-rated... but at the end of the day, in this Canadian weather, you need something that will keep your fingers warm and this is the product

February 01, 2016

I've had these a lot through the years and in the climate where I live they are a must for me and my family.

January 27, 2016

I love Hot Paws! We stay at and maintain the Foster Parent Association's camp near Sundre, Alberta and are outside often. These gloves keep my hands super warm. They also fit really well and are comfortable.
    I have had several pairs and they last for a very long time. Well-made and definitely worth the moderate price.
    My granddaughter loves them too.