Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Reviews

Ranked #224 out of 592 in Blush

May 10, 2017

These blushes are amazing. Though quite pricey I would repurchase them again for the way they look on my skin. They give the perfect blushing glow I look for and brighten up the face so nicely. The powder is so fine it looks like skin. I highly recommend buying the palette worth every penny !

February 28, 2017

I've always been a fan of Hourglass' products and this blush brought out a great color on my skin, it lasts longer, and leaves a bit of a glow (but it's not too overwhelming like the ones I've tried before!). Worth picking up!

January 05, 2017

I really like those blushes. They give a beautiful glow without looking obvious. I can't find any particule of shimmer on my face even if I look really close.

It stays on, looks good and the packaging is really beautiful. I have one for the moment, but I may buy more...

April 08, 2015

I don't like to leave my house without wearing blush and this is the blusher that I always reach for!!

It provides such a pretty, natural glow on my skin and makes it look super flawless!

The colour is beautiful and lights up my skin without the shimmer or glitter effect.

All the blushes are marbled and have a mixture of gold and various shades of pinks. They go on super smooth and stay on pretty long throughout the day.

I like to wear the 1st and 2nd colours in the palette and I have the single blush in radiant magenta, which also creates a super healthy glow whenever I'm feeling/looking tired.

Definitely my go-to blush!