Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Reviews

Ranked #203 out of 556 in Blush

February 28, 2017

I've always been a fan of Hourglass' products and this blush brought out a great color on my skin, it lasts longer, and leaves a bit of a glow (but it's not too overwhelming like the ones I've tried before!). Worth picking up!

January 05, 2017

I really like those blushes. They give a beautiful glow without looking obvious. I can't find any particule of shimmer on my face even if I look really close.

It stays on, looks good and the packaging is really beautiful. I have one for the moment, but I may buy more...

April 08, 2015

I don't like to leave my house without wearing blush and this is the blusher that I always reach for!!

It provides such a pretty, natural glow on my skin and makes it look super flawless!

The colour is beautiful and lights up my skin without the shimmer or glitter effect.

All the blushes are marbled and have a mixture of gold and various shades of pinks. They go on super smooth and stay on pretty long throughout the day.

I like to wear the 1st and 2nd colours in the palette and I have the single blush in radiant magenta, which also creates a super healthy glow whenever I'm feeling/looking tired.

Definitely my go-to blush!