Prestige Item
Huda Beauty FauxFilter Foundation Reviews

December 22, 2020

In love of this product

I Love this product! Covers like a dream and stays put. If skin is dry use a moisturizer first. I think most negative reviews are due to people using TOO MUCH, you can cover your face with a tiny tiny bit. Then dab a bit more on a problem are if needed.

December 15, 2020

It’s a cheaper option compared to hourglass and Tom Ford

I love the Tom Ford foundation stick and hourglass foundation stick and this one is definitely comparable. The color range is great and it blends so nicely. You can’t tell you are wearing make up as it looks and feels like skin. The only thing is that the Tom Ford and hourglass foundations are full coverage and have a “makeup” look which you won’t get with this product. However give their prices, I now reserve them for occasions and use the huda beauty on a daily basis. It give me the same clean and blended look but for a daily wearable look. I don’t find liquid foundations to be as flawless and blendable. I also find that wearing Tom Ford everyday is probably not the best way to use such an expensive foundation and I also don’t always feel like wearing such a heavy makeup. This one has now become my go to foundation.

November 26, 2020

Best full coverage foundation

I keep buying this foundation because it is flawless and honestly has full coverage. I can where it for over 12-15 hours and it stays intact. Also love the scent of this foundation!

November 25, 2020

Fav foundation

This foundation is amazing i am already on my 2nd bottle. I love the natural but full coverage it provides and last all day on the skin without feeling dry and cakey

November 21, 2020

High end but high coverage foundation!

I am not a huge fan of Huda Beauty product usually but I did love this foundation. Some things I noticed however is that it is matte, so may not work for dry skin. It is also very full coverage and does a good job of covering acne and redness. I use this with my hud beauty foundation brush for a flawless coverage. Good for normal-oily skin!

October 26, 2020

Snapchat filter

Amazing full coverage foundation that truly makes your skin appear like you're wearing a snapchat filter. It does have a faint old lady perfume scent so keep that in mind if you are sensitive to smells. Make sure to also moisturise or prime well before applying this as it is very full coverage. I bought this on sale at Sephora and would possibly consider paying full price again when I run out however it is not a holy grail of mine.

October 26, 2020

Best foundation

I bought this foundation from Sephora. I love this foundation and will wear it forever. I like the fragrance in a foundation. So only one pump does the job for me. It’s full coverage and it’s looks beautiful on my skin. It also all day long ....absolutely love it

October 23, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Will purchase again

Love this...Def does its job....feels so light on my face...and it def covers up all my imperfections! I def recommend this foundation and it is def worth the money

June 10, 2020
    Dudley, United Kingdom

Stay-put and quality coverage

HUDA Faux Filter foundation brings out the best in your face, with its effortless full coverage formula, a texture that works with your skin so it doesn’t feel like you’re wearing anything and the shade variety is of the most skin-true in the make-up industry. All skin tones and skin types catered for with this holy grail foundation !

2.0/5

May 22, 2020

caved and ordered this concealer that I’ve had my eyes on

So for a while now I have had my eye on the Huda beauty HD concealer (shade Ameretti) I finally caved and spent the money ..... they had a sale ... what a good time .... more like what a mistake ... not only did I get hit with 23$ in customs fees but the product it’s self is disappointing. Not only is it thick and cakey looking on my face but it smells weird. It most deffinetly does not go on like the pictures or videos on the site ... pretty sad .... although I got a deal on some matte lip sticks and a lip liner that I completely love ... Venus and trophy wife are my fave !