HUDA BEAUTY Liquid Matte in Flirt Reviews
#165 in Lipstick

October 10, 2019
    France

Une bouche parfaite... Tenue longue durée

Je l'ai porté la première fois pour un mariage... Aucune retouche même après le repas... Une durée extraordinaire
    Agréable à porter... Ne dessèche pas les lèvre.. Beaucoup de voix au niveau des teintes
    Odeur au top et surtout anti transfert... Un bisou... Pas de trace👌

March 03, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Obsessed

I love this product. The shades, texture, lasting power and packaging are all a hit for me. It looks so sleek, the applicator fits my lips perfectly and it doesn't make my lips look dry as a desert.

March 02, 2019

In love

LOVE the smell, its very sweet like icing on a cupcake, its strong at first but goes away quickly. I bought the colour Muse and Famous. Love both of them, muse is the perfect dusty rose colour, while Famous is the perfect vampy lip colour. They're both long lasting and don't dry my lips out like most liquid lipsticks do. Usually one dip in the container is enough to cover both lips in an opaque layer, however Famous may require a little bit more in some spots . Definitely going to buy more colours

August 28, 2018

Nice Liquid Lip! Colour...Not so much!

I have to say I wasn't crazy about the colour/shade, found it to be a little darker and more brown than I was hoping. I do like the smoothness of it and how well it it goes on and it does last.

August 24, 2018

A gorgeous lipstick formula and shade

I'm not usually into more brown-shade lipsticks, but I am in love with this Flirt shade. It's beautiful and subtle and goes so well with my light skin colour. The product applies easily and evenly, and dries for a lovely matte look that doesn't smudge. Looks fabulous paired with dramatic eye looks or for just a casual/subtle look.