Huggies Little Snugglers Diapers Reviews

November 12, 2020

Huggies should be everyone’s go to brand

I am obsessed with Huggies. For the longest time I was using another popular brand for our children. They were just not affective at all. There was constant leaking, ripping up the diapers and so on. We were advised by one of our close family friends to move over to Huggies brand. And it has not disappointed at all. The absorption on Huggies is absolutely great, the light to no scent is perfect for a little ones. They are priced accordingly for the value of the product. Our little one is a very heavy bedwetter at night time. He has soaked through every other brand he has used. Since moving over to Huggies we have had no issues at all and it has saved us a lot of money from having to do laundry every single day. I love the wide variety of Huggies that they offer. And they have a fit for almost every child and everybody type which is great to!!

November 12, 2020

New huggies convert!

With my first born I was solely a pampers swaddlers user. However with my second I am a huggies snugglers convert! These are the reasons why I love them compared to the pampers swaddlers: they come unscented! They have a soft quilted inner lining which wicks moisture perfectly, they have a wetness indicator and most importantly, they have a little pocket at the back that has saved us from so many liquid poop accidents! I love the soft feel of them. The one thing that does annoy me slightly compared to pampers is that the tabs fall into each other when removing diaper so it can sometimes be challenging to remove and wrap the diaper up after use with one hand (esp if the tabs fall and stick to the inside or get soiled in the diaper). This is due to the cinched elastic design at the back but it is minor and I still prefer huggies now for young babies.

November 10, 2020

Regular go to

As the title says regular go to for our babies. Like these ones comparatively to any other brand even other types of huggies until about size 3. Soft to the touch and rarely have leakage issues. Only issue noticed with our first son was after size 3 had to switch brands as started to experience a little redness but attribute this to change in urine composition and whatever is in the diapers.

October 25, 2020

Go to diaper

My breastfed infant has runny poops, and the pocketed back waistband was a lifesaver for months. We did try other diapers to compare but these were our go to!

Around five-six months though I did find they started to leak up the back despite the band, but he is quite active. I don't think any diaper could quite contain his poops now, but seeing as they make a Little Movers diaper for this stage, as they are meant for active little ones. I will probably move onto them next.

September 08, 2020

Best diapers ever!

I start using Huggies when I got a welcome baby box from Huggies and I was really amazed with the quality of the diapers. They’re amazing and even babies are extremely comfortable in these diapers. From then to now, I’m using Huggies for both of my kids and I always recommend this brand to all new mothers.

September 07, 2020

We love Huggies Snugglers!

We have used many other brands of diaper and I find Huggies Snugglers keeps our baby dry and diaper rash free! The fit is also perfect! We have had no “blowouts” with Huggies Snugglers but did with some other brands. These work great for our family!

September 06, 2020

These are the best diapers! Must have and superior to any

We loved these diapers! The quality is amazing it is for sure our top choice! They’re so soft and feel like such good quality I love how cute the designs are and I really like that I don’t need to worry about harsh chemicals!

April 30, 2020

I trust this brand

Since my son was born I stick with Huggies brand. I love the outside design and it very absorbent. Definitely worth the product. Very well trusted brand for babies as the company states

March 11, 2020

Most amazing diapers

These diapers are simply amazing. They contour so well with my babies legs and waist and don't get me started on the side velcro. They attach easily and don't over stretch and fit right and snug. The blowout pocket has worked wonders on our little one and we've never had any accidents since using this. Best Buy for the price and just everything else. Huggies has done over and beyond for our little one ♥️

February 04, 2020

Go ahead and buy these with confidence

I use these diapers for my 4 months old baby and by far they are the best diapers I have ever used. They never leak, absorbency is excellent and they are soft on my baby's skin. Moreover the elastic on the back binds everything in place and prevents leaking.