Huggies Little Snugglers Diapers Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 514 in Diapers - Disposable Diapers

Get gentle care with proven leakage protection of the HUGGIES® Leak Lock® System. Plus, HUGGIES® Little Snugglers Diapers are more absorbent then Pampers Swaddlers with Dry Max.

May 17, 2017

I really liked these diapers for my newborn. They were soft and absorbent. They also had cute designs Great fitting diapers that kept baby dry and comfortable all night long, the material was soft and so good because it absorbs very well that my baby never wet. the diaper was dry, and its inner lining was not soggy when i looked later. Worth the money. I will buy more of it for my kid.

May 17, 2017

I have given huggies a try three times now with my little guy. They never seem to fit right and I wake up to leaks daily. My son is fairly round maybe these just aren't right for his shape?

May 17, 2017

These are my go-to diapers for my 4.5 month old son who weighs a hefty 18lbs and is in size 3. It's the ONLY diaper that keeps him dry throughout the night and prevents leaks and explosive diapers. I like that they are thick and soft and that they do not smell like perfume, unlike Pampers. The indication line on the front of the diaper is also great since it makes it that much easier to know, just in case you're not sure.

May 15, 2017

I'm a huge huggies product fan. These diapers are perfect for the beginning stages for your baby. They didn't blow out and lasted 12 hours. Bonus is the diapers are not scented.

May 12, 2017

Used this product for both of my kids. Its comfortable and very good specially during night when kids has to sleep and does not want to wake up in the middle of the night to change the diaper. Lasts long for 8 hour sleep.

May 12, 2017

We have just recently started using diapers again and love the blue stripe notifying us quickly that the diaper is soiled. they fit nicely and are easy and soft.

May 10, 2017

i love the fit of these diapers. I love the secure tabs on these diapers. And the movement these diapers allow. In using other brands I also find for over night Huggies are the best.

May 06, 2017

terrible.... so will not buy these again.... the absorbancy terrible.... then on top that, the diapers filler makes it lumpy and i felt bad my babe had to sit ob that hard clumpiness.....

May 05, 2017

Nous utilisons les huggies little snugglers depuis la naissance de notre bébé il y a 6 mois . Nous les adorons pour leurs douceur, et surtout la ligne d'humiditée tres pratique afin de déterminer si bébé a fais ce serait-ce qu'un petit pipi .

May 04, 2017

Huggies are my brand. I absolutely adore them. They fits perfectly and i have never had problems with leaks. I have used huggies for my son since day one.

KateBaird added a new review for
    Fox Run Cherry Pitter

222josianne added a new review for
    AMERICAN CREW Fiber

KRISTALAM has posted in the forum topic
    Can anyone suggest a good brow gel?

Press on Nails

IPSY

ainsleygoheen added a new review for
    Triscuit Crackers