Huggies Little Snugglers Diapers Reviews

January 20, 2022

The perfect fit!

These are the only diapers I will use on my daughter, I never had any issues with leaking and they fit perfect! I also love the cute little designs on them

January 20, 2022

Never disappoints

After trying several brands, these are the only diapers we buy now. We love the yellow stripe that changes to blue when wet, the extra elastic in the back to prevent blowouts and the mark that indicates where to put the elastic band. Highly recommended.

October 27, 2021

I love them and will always buy Huggies!

I love Huggies diapers, I've been using Huggies ever since my son was a newborn until now we're at stage 4. These really snuggle your baby well, is comfortable and is very suitable for sensitive skin as well. I love the marker that shows when the diaper is wet as well, they have never let me down. I will continue to buy Huggies and I 100% recommend them to other moms!

October 26, 2021

Can’t use anything else!

My daughters poor behind breaks out so bad with any other kind of diaper! Huggies has always been our go to. They are super comfortable, effective, and sensitive diapers. I don’t think I’ll use any other brand even if my next baby has less sensitive skin, I’m a Huggies girl for life now!

October 18, 2021

Huggies lover

I've had 3 kids in diapers , and only use huggies.
    From newborn until crawling age , we use huggies snugglers. They are so soft and so absorbent. No leak and only diaper brand that doesn't give my kids diaper reactions.

August 18, 2021

The only diapers to buy!

These are the only diapers we will buy in our household. They are amazing. They have the yellow stripe that changes to blue when wet so you don’t have to wonder whether the diaper is wet or not. They have an extra elastic in the back to prevent blowouts and we have never had a blowout with these diapers! Highly recommend!

July 27, 2021

Best diaper!

These diapers were the only ones we trust for our baby! We have tried several other brands, and struggled with our baby waking up to be wet up her back once she started sleeping during the night. Huggies we’re the only ones this didn’t happen with because of the pocket at the back of the diaper! They are so much softer and less bulky than most other brands too! Highly recommend!

April 25, 2021

Very helpful and comfortable

My baby used this one starting new born all the way to size 4. It absorbs fast and can keep baby comfortable all night long. Really nice and helpful diaper.

February 26, 2021

Best unscented and absorbing diapers

I have tried many different diapers and brands, and I always come back to Huggies. Most of the time they fit well, they're not bulky, and they don't leak. I also cannot stand any scented product, so these pass the sniff test!

January 06, 2021

Best for my baby

These are the best diapers for my baby. They don't cause any rash on a baby sensitive skin unlike some other brands we tried and feel so soft. Anso stay in place and we never had any accidents while using them. They have no smells and a nice pattern too. Price is okay especially that Huggies often offersvsome discount coupons.