Huggies Natural Care Baby Wipes Reviews
#2 in Baby Wipes

January 11, 2020

Perfect for sensitive babies.

These wipes are great for sensitive babies. I will always buy them! My little guy is extremely sensitive and these work wonderful for him. I couldn’t be happier with these wipes

January 06, 2020
    New York, United States

Great wipes for sensitive skin

My daughter has sensitive buns and after much trial and error with all different kinds of wipes, these turned out to be the absolute best for her skin. When she has a rash they don't further irritate it, which a lot of the other brands seemed to do. The only downside that I've had to deal with is that sometimes they rip when pulling from the tub.

January 06, 2020

Container is Great

I love that they come in a reusable container. We now just have to buy the refills and plop them in. These wipes were great left a really good clean, decent price and quality and no overpowering scent to them

December 23, 2019

Love them!!

Amazing wipes! They hold well even on the toughest diaper changes! They’re also perfect for such delicate skin, and I love that there is nothing really more to it than cloths, water, aloe

December 10, 2019

Best Wipes

Hands down my favourite baby wipes. The huggies wipes have more of a texture to them which I find helpful when wiping little bums. Other wipes I have found take more wipes to actually clean the area.

December 10, 2019

Great!

I have been huggies for 10 years they are the best baby wipes I have used. They work so well, and I don’t have to use a lot of them. I just really love huggies.

December 09, 2019

Great baby wipe

Purchased a case of these strictly because my usual brand was out of stock and these were on sale and I was pleasantly surprised. They did not dry out as quickly as some other wipes can. They are not full of fragrance/perfume so they did not irritate my sons skin at all. They are quite thick so you don't have to worry about your finger nails tearing through the wipe in the middle of a butt wipe lol I would buy them again

November 26, 2019

Most durable natural baby wipes!

These are hands down the most durable natural baby wipe I have used. Most other brands have taken to falling apart during a diaper change, but these definitely hold up! And they're great for cleaning up spills and messy hands too!

2.8/5

November 22, 2019
    Arizona, United States

Wipes feel dry compared to other “natural” wipes

My kids have always had sensitive skin so we’ve always been careful about the products we use on their skin. We tried the Huggies natural wipes and we’re really disappointed. Not only are they dry, but it irritated my son’s skin. The price is great, but the quality isn’t.

November 22, 2019

Best wipes around

Huggies natural care wipes are one of the best wipes around! All of the other brands, even Huggies’ other options of wipes aren’t as good because they are scented and just have too much other chemicals in them.