Pampers Sensitive Baby Wipes Reviews
#4 in Baby Wipes

February 15, 2020
    Texas, United States

They're Okay

We are usually a Pampers family but these wipes were somewhat disappointing. They worked well but seemed to leave a lot of the white fibers behind. They were thick enough to not poke through while wiping. Our little man didn't have any reactions to them, which with his sensitive skin was a relief.

Love this

I really love this product and enjoy using it i always buy them when they are at sale , i love packaging too i use the box for putting some stuff .they are really nice try them

February 13, 2020

Les lingettes que je préfère !

Mon bébé à une peau sensible et il y a aucune réaction avec ce produit. Ça nettoie bien, sans avoir à en utiliser trop donc ça revient à un bon achat qualité/prix.

Blackburn with Darwen, United Kingdom

Mixed bag

I have used these on my two boys, first one they was great with, second one was super sensitive, unfortunately his skin couldn't tolerate them (could only used cotton pads & water).
    So in regards to the first. Used them from birth they were great, never had a problem. They did the job they were ment for. They were soft, gentle & cleansed well. Also handy for sticky fingers and faces.
    Great for in the nappy bag, due convenience of use.
    Only down side was, you'd pull out one end up with 5.

February 10, 2020

The best baby wipes!

These are the best baby wipes. No irritation for sensitive skin kiddos. Super stretchy & no wipe ripping mid diaper change. I’ve used these for 4+ years and highly recommend.

February 06, 2020
    Michigan, United States

My favorite for baby's skin!

Absolutely love Pampers wipes for my kiddos! They are so soft and gently on their skin, smell great, wonderful packaging that didn't leak, and a good value. I love that the wipe is soft and not stiff at all so as you're wiping you can actually wipe the baby and get all of the skin folds clean and not feel like you're wiping them with cardboard.

January 31, 2020

These have been a life saver!

I cannot use any other wipes on my children or they have an instant rash.
    These wipes are so soft and gentle on their skin.
    Absolute 10/10 we love this product!

January 19, 2020

Good quality wipes

Pampers sensitive wipes are very good. Personally i refer this for all new moms. Try to stock ip when on sale. This is very upper quality wipe. Very thick and soft for baby bottom also good for hands and face too!!!!

January 13, 2020

Nice and sensitive

These wipes work great for my two month old baby. They are soft and not coarse like some. Usually they are pretty moist but at times the top ones get a little dry.

January 03, 2020

So gentle

I found Pampers Sensitive Baby Wipes to be so gentle on baby skin, and even I have used it on my sensitive skin. It does its job--clean up messes! No rashes, no stinging. Convenient, effective, and worth the price. I'd definitely recommend it.