Pampers Sensitive Baby Wipes Reviews
#4 in Baby Wipes

November 26, 2019
    Thurrock, United Kingdom

no fussy pants

these wipes are brilliant for baby's with sensitive skin my son was premature and i found these were the best on the market that didn't cause any irritation and left him feeling clean and happy

1.5/5

November 20, 2019
    Bromley, United Kingdom

Not for me!

I have tried so many baby wipes and I much prefer other brands than these. I find loads of wipes come out at once - they are way to wet and for the price just are not worth it.

October 29, 2019
    Texas, United States

No other wipes can hold up against pampers sensitive.

I have tried a lot of different baby wipes on my kids and these are by far my favorite. Their is nothing worse than wiping a poopy but and having a wipe tear on you, these are strong and never tear. I also don’t like the smell of baby powder so these are perfect!

October 17, 2019
    North Carolina, United States

Definitely worth every penny!!

I have tried many different wipes on my little ones and this one definitely gets the job done! I love how soft they are and the scent isn't overwhelming, either! I would definitely recommend these wipes over any other brand!

October 10, 2019
    New York, United States

Pampers sensitive baby wipes

The brand that i trust for my baby. I literally used this for everything with my baby. The wipes
    Is gentle on her skin, a big thumbs up from me! I always have it available in my bag even for myself :)

October 09, 2019
    Florida, United States

Best wipes we have found!

As a stay at home mom of two, we have been in the diaper stage for the past 3 years (and counting). These are the most effective AND softest wipes we’ve found. Some of the other leading brands always seemed thin/rough, but these are soft and thick.

September 22, 2019
    Pennsylvania, United States

Best wipes on the market

Pampers sensitive wipes are are favorite baby wipes. So gentle and so effective! They don’t leave a smell behind and are very gentle on your little one. We love these wipes and highly recommend these gentle wipes to other parents.

September 17, 2019
    Texas, United States

You can wipe faces gently!!!!!

I suggest everyone try to clean you own Dave before wiping a baby's face with any wipes because some wipes really hurt. They can be hard and scratchy. These wipes clean so well and they are so so gentle. Def a fam favorite!!!

September 11, 2019

Pampers sensitive

Ses lingettes sont tellement douce ! J'adore et j'utilise pour mon premier bébé de 4 et j'utiliserai certainement pour mon 2e bébé en route !! Je vous recommande ses lingettes!

September 08, 2019
    Ohio, United States

Would buy for both my children

Pampers brand baby products are my favorite to begin with when it comes to quality. These wipes worked great for my first child especially on his sensitive skin as a premie