Pampers Sensitive Baby Wipes Reviews
#4 in Baby Wipes

August 21, 2019
    Florida, United States

Amazing for sensitive skin!

As a first time mom I didn’t know there was a difference between all the different type of wipes but when my son had a bad reaction to another big name brand wipes, I immediately decided to try these wipes. Within a day my son’s sensitive bum was no longer red and “raw” and these have been my go to wipes ever since!! All in all they are an amazing value for your money. They have a good amount of “wetness” to them and when you are pulling them out of the container the do not get all tangled up which is good!! I would definitely recommend this product!!

August 13, 2019

love it

this is the only wipes that does not give rashes to my son. it's a very good product. it's mild and does not have a strong chemical smell. will definitely keep on buying!

August 09, 2019
    Wirral, United Kingdom

The best wipes about!

These baby wipes are brilliant. They are brilliant on my babies very sensitive skin.
    they are a perfect texture, they are not too wet when using the are just enough to use while using!
    They are perfect & super sensitive!

August 08, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Baby wipes

My baby hasn't had any problem with pamper wipes so far. I like the fresh scent. Great diaper wipes. Is very soft and doesn't tear easily. They are very gentle and on the skin, not on just the diaper area but all over. Great for on the go clean ups. I recommend this product.

August 07, 2019
    Oregon, United States

Perfect for sensitive skin

We love these Pampers Sensitive wipes for sensitive baby skin! When my first child was a baby, she broke out really bad from other brands, and through trial and error we found this one, and have stuck with it because it works! Cleans up all messes easily, and doesn't cause my babies to break out or get rashes. I also love that they're not super expensive and I can usually find a good deal on them.

August 07, 2019
    Illinois, United States

pampers wipes

These wipes are great for kids to wipes their hands when they get dirty. These wipes do not cause diaper rash. They do not have an odor. I highly recommend them.

California, United States

Does what state

I been using the Pampers sensitive for four years already and indeed does what it state this wipe are sensitive and does not irritate babies delicate skin not like others wipes this wipes are soft and it don't feel rought on the skin they are odorless no fragrance its add I recommend them

Missouri, United States

Quality wipes

I have six children and have tried all different kinds of wipes throughout the years and my favorite ones are Pampers sensitive wipes. These wipes are thick enough to clean my baby with just one wipe yet they don't irritate babies sensitive skin. I used to have issues with my babies getting diaper rashes until I started using these wipes and now I don't have to worry about any rashes or redness. These baby wipes are strong but gentle and work great for my children.

Kentucky, United States

Only sensitive wipe

So my little guy's toosh didn't take kindly to any wipes other than these. These wipes are always the perfect wetness and texture. So you won't feel like your using sandpaper on the baby's skin.

August 02, 2019

Je les adore

J’ai eu plusieurs “refills” de ce produis lors du party de couches à mon conjoint. J’ai alors acheté un contenant et je n’utilise que ces lingettes! N’irritent pas du tout la peau de ma fille de 6 semaines