Babyganics Baby Wipes, Fragrance Free Reviews
#3 in Baby Wipes

Hydrating and nourishing wipes that are gentle enough for faces, hands and bottom places. The paraben-free formula lets you wipe your wee ones while the skin conditioning ingredients gently nourish. Formulated with plant-derived ingredients. Non-allergenic, pediatrician & dermatologist tested. No parabens, phthalates, artificial dyes or fragrances

Hypoallergénique et testé par des dermatologues et par des pédiatres. Formulé avec ingrédients naturels à base de plantes. Formulé sans parabènes, sulfates, phtalates, huile minérale, pétrolatum colorants, parfum.

For more information, please visit Babyganics.com

You may also like fragrance-free Daily Moisturizer and Chamomile Verbena Shampoo + Body Wash
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

2.3/5

January 06, 2021

Smells gross

Because it's fragrance free, it smells really gross. I don't consider count the smell, this is a 3.5 star product. Pricy per wipe count, the wipe kind of disintegrates as u wipe. Maybe I am rough? I'm not sure but i feel it stretches and fibers start coming apart when I use the wipe. Effectiveness? It works but like so does toilet paper. Theres better wipes out there at this price range

3.2/5

November 24, 2020

Ok

Not anything spectacular to be honest. Moisture held better than say Pampers but not as good as a huggies sensitive wipe. Not a big fan of the fragrance but that's just preference. Texture of it i did not enjoy - ripped apart easy and made me think of sticking my fingers through ripped cotton balls.

November 10, 2020

Definitely would purchase again!

These are the softest wipes we have used yet. They have a good dampness and leave her bottom very clean. They're not irritating or smelly. My baby loves them!

November 03, 2020

Mes lingettes préférées

J'adore ces lingettes! Si elles étaient en rabais plus souvent, je n'utiliserais que celles-ci pour mon bébé! Elles lavent bien et sentent bon. Mon bébé, qui réagit fortement aux produits habituellement, n'a pas du tout eu de réactions avec ces lingettes.

October 29, 2020

Good for sensitive bum

Tried these wipes recently and they are very soft, drying fast and good for sensitive skin. Would recommend this product. The price is affordable. Not too perfumed. Organic wipes for the good of the environment!

October 23, 2020

I am so happy I tried these

I used to buy the Huggies shea butter Wipes but since the pandemic I can't find them.

I decided to try these one day trying to find a product that would be good for my toddlers sensitive bum. And boy was I happy I gave these a change. Immediately after I opened the package (which the seal tab on it is unique it's hard plastic, but also a sticker, I like it), you could feel the quality. They are super soft and didn't irritate my child at all.

I definitely do recommend these.

October 07, 2020

Great wipes

These wipes are so nice ! Very soft and effective. Doesn’t leave fuzzies behind. They smell great even though they are scent free :) and bonus, they are organic 👌🏼

2.0/5

October 07, 2020

smells weird

I got these to try out and I find them very thin compared to other brands. There is a weird smell when you open the flap/ use the baby wipes. Fortunately, these did not irritate my child's skin.

1.2/5

October 06, 2020

Horrible smell!

These wipes were thin and had a very weird smell! I found I had to use extra just to clean my daughter properly! They are expensive for what they are as well!

October 02, 2020

Great on sensitive skin

I got this product as a free sample and I was very pleased. My son has sensitive skin and this product was so gentle. The wipe itself is pretty thin but theyre strong and durable.