Babyganics Baby Wipes, Fragrance Free Reviews
#2 in Baby Wipes

Hydrating and nourishing wipes that are gentle enough for faces, hands and bottom places. The paraben-free formula lets you wipe your wee ones while the skin conditioning ingredients gently nourish. Formulated with plant-derived ingredients. Non-allergenic, pediatrician & dermatologist tested. No parabens, phthalates, artificial dyes or fragrances

Hypoallergénique et testé par des dermatologues et par des pédiatres. Formulé avec ingrédients naturels à base de plantes. Formulé sans parabènes, sulfates, phtalates, huile minérale, pétrolatum colorants, parfum.

For more information, please visit Babyganics.com

You may also like fragrance-free Daily Moisturizer and Chamomile Verbena Shampoo + Body Wash

April 09, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Would buy again

We liked the wipes and didn't find it ripping easily and love how its chemical and scent free. However since we dont use alot of wipes i wouldnt be stocking up or replacing the current brand we use.

April 09, 2019

You won't regret it

We received this product for free part of product review and I'm so glad we got the chance to try it my daughter has very sensitive skin and regular wipes would hurt her she now asks for the white pack because she feels safe using them I love that they are fragrance free

April 04, 2019

Nice Product

This is a very good quality wipe for thickness and size. You can tell my baby is happy with it as there is no irritation on his skin. It is gentle, moist and soft enough for cleaning the baby bum and also good for cleaning face and hands as well. It's a must to put in your diaper bag.

March 28, 2019

Babyganics Family Rated Club

Mon premier bébé est en route donc je n'ai toujours pas pu tester sur lui, mais j'ai adorer au toucher. Des lingettes sans odeur, les petites fesses de mon bébé vont se plaire!

March 26, 2019

Pricey

Love how gentle these are and because they are made with no parabens, sulfates, phthalates, mineral oil, petrolatum, artificial fragrances or dyes. I thought they were a little pricey and not found in all the stores I frequent.

3.2/5

March 25, 2019

Great does the job!

Baby wipes are constantly used with a new born. Great to not use strong chemicals on the kiddo and does the job well ! With a good sale I would definitely buy these organic baby wipes again

March 18, 2019

Great wipes for sensitive skin

Love these wipes. They didn't irritate my baby's bum and she has sensitive skin. I love using organic products on my kids because i want to offer them the best. I want them to be healthy. Great product, two thumbs up!

March 12, 2019

have a pleasant scent

Because they are longer than standard baby wipes, have a more durable fiber, dont leave your hands feeling like there is a film on them or soapy ish, stretch, and have a pleasant scent.

March 12, 2019

Really Great!

These wipes are awesome! My little guy didn't get rashes or any irritations. They had a nice light scent to them and mad short work of any big messes. I've purchased them a few times since being sent then to try.

March 11, 2019

Well priced natural wipe.

I purchased these because I’m constantly looking for a natural fragrance free wipe. These worked great, no reactions from my baby. My only criticism is I wish the wipe was thicker.