Huggies OverNites Reviews

Sweet dreams start with Huggies OverNites Diapers with special nighttime features including All-Nite Protection Zone with extra absorbency to help eliminate nighttime leaks and Unbeatable leakage protection gets better with added waist leak barriers.

October 26, 2020
    South Carolina, United States

Essential for babies who sleep long stretches!

After cleaning the crib sheets night after night, from diapers that didn’t hold all of my daughters pee while she slept, we found these amazing diapers! My daughter has slept through the night since she was 8 weeks old. As she got older and she slept longer and longer stretches we needed a diaper that would keep up with her and hold in all of her pee. These diapers have become a staple in our household! She knows she has to put on night diapers before bed. Keeps her dry and clean as well as her crib! A life saver for busy parents!

September 07, 2020

Great for big sleeps

Our son has been good at sleeping through the night from a very early age. With the longer stretches at night without a change came more problems by the morning. These have done a great job at keeping him dry throughout the night, even when it weighs a ton by morning! Far fewer accidents now and keeps my kids rash free.

August 31, 2020

Great results but ...

Using regular disposable diapers for overnight resulted in wet pjs every morning with my 18 month old. We tried these and no leaks! Definitely recommend! But.. over 1/4 of the diapers in our first box were defective! Either the velcro pieces were missing or half detached from the body of the diaper. I already feel guilty for using disposables but throwing away unused diapers makes me feel terrible! I hope this was a rare occurrence.

August 29, 2020
    Florida, United States

These are a life savor

We went through multiple, multiple brands until we finally found these Huggies overnights! They actually don’t leak! It’s a miracle. My daughter sleeps eight hours through the night and I’ve never had an issue yet with them leaking.

August 26, 2020

Helped my little guy sleep through the night!

After constantly having to change diapers in the middle of the night because of leaks and blow outs I switched to these and now my guy sleeps for 12 hours with no leaks!

April 19, 2020

Enfin une couche sans fuite

Après avoir rencontré plusieurs problème de fuite avec d'autres marque et modèle depuis les 1 an de mon fils, j'ai enfin trouvé La couche qui ne fuis plus (du moins rarement) la nuit.

March 24, 2020
    New York, United States

Worth Every Penny

Huggies Overnights are the only diaper that come close to keeping my son dry at night. My son is constantly drinking so at night I was going through 4-6 regular diapers if I caught them in time. With the Huggies Overnights I usually only have to change him once he wakes up. There have been occasions where we had to change him in the middle of the night but no accidents as of yet. This is the most absorbent diaper I have come across.

February 08, 2020
    California, United States

The only one that works!

We've tried them all and this is the only diaper that keeps my 18 month old son dry through the night. It's not foolproof, but works 95% of the time. It lasts almost the allotted 12 hours as advertised. We've been using this brand for 4 months now and won't go back to any others.
    If your child is a heavy wetter and a mover at night, this is the diaper to try.

January 26, 2020

Great overnight option

These are a godsend! I have a very heavy nighttime wetter and he soaked through a lot of diapers. We were at our wits end trying to keep him dry when we decided to try these. They are amazing! He rarely had leaks anymore instead of nightly like we used to experience. I have a happy baby in the morning, and that means everything. Will continue to purchase until he no longer needs them.

January 14, 2020

Toute la protection dont ils ont besoin.

Nos petits doivent pouvoir bien dormir parce qu'ils dépensent beaucoup d'énergie. Lorsque les couches de nuits leur offrent une protection fiable, sans débordement, et assurent que la peau reste sèche, les bébés ne sont pas dérangés dans leur sommeil.