Huggies Size 5 (27+ Lbs) (Value Size - 176 Diapers) Reviews

America's number one brand of diaper. Keep your baby dry, comfortable and protected with Huggies diapers. Features unbeatable LeakLock protection, a pad that absorbs fluids evenly, and a breathable soft cloth like outer cover. Soft comfortable wrap around waistband delivers a great fit. Huggies--the brand you can depend on.

Good - 0

August 11, 2017

Great product worth the extra

We made the mistake of buying a box of the store brand diapers instead of our normal huggies. We ended up either having to change him multiple times a night or having to change our bedding each night. Bought huggies again and we can sleep like a baby (not our baby cuz he's up 6 times a night, but someone's sleeping baby).

March 17, 2016

Both of my sons have been using Huggies since birth because I just love the soft texture of the diaper itself and it is not sagging down to their knees like previous diapers I have tried :) Strongly recommended!!

January 13, 2016

Love the quality, sadly can't always afford it, though my son and I are happy when I can get them.

2.7/5

May 29, 2014

I usually buy pampers, but Huggies had a great deal lately. What a mistake that was. I have had several leaks out the sides and front. I also had the tab tear off as I am trying to put it on my dd. Pampers baby dry is much better quality than this.