3.4/5
Huggies wipes lingettes toallitas simply clean Reviews
#26 in Baby Wipes

2.0/5

January 11, 2018

Skip this!

These wipes are too thick and rough for my baby's skin. They're also too unnecessarily watery, increasing the chance of your baby getting a diaper rash! Please avoid these and buy any other wipes - Pampers, Kirkland, etc. The only thing good about these is that they don't get stuck together like other brands.

2.8/5

November 12, 2017

Nope just nope!

I had received these for a gift at my baby shower, I used them a couple times and after a couple sticky poops and breaking my finger through the wipe... EW. I decided to go back to my usual, Pampers sensitive.

0.5/5

August 16, 2017

Worst product!

These wipes are the worst ever! We used them in a pinch when we ran out of our usual kind. Baby developed such a horrible rash and it took a very long time to clear it up! I will never purchase this product ever again. Horrible!

July 30, 2017

My new everyday wipe

We made the switch from our regular brand to these when we purchased them by accident and decided to give them a try and now we use them daily very thick and gets the job done better than what we were using usuallly it's a one and done situation with these very thick and easy to use

0.7/5

June 20, 2017

Je n'ai pas aimé

Les serviettes humides ne le sont presque pas. Elle n'essuient pas bien car elles manquent d'humidité. Très déçue du produit, je ne les recommande pas du tout.

May 26, 2017

Jaime bien huggies.. Ses doux pour mon bebe nas jamais fait de reaction.... Essuie bien et ne sent pas trop fort non plus je recommande au maman d'essayer

May 26, 2017

Love the huggies wipes!! Been my go to wipes for three kids now the past 14 years! Very affordably priced when you buy the big box, and they last a long time. Super thick and quilted, not too dry or wet!

May 03, 2017

Excellent product..i have tried others but yhey are very hard on our babies skin. I use they for bums faces and messes in general lol. Love thesecwipes

May 02, 2017

Great for diaper changes to make sure you get everything off your little one and also great for everyday use wiping their little hands and faces when they get dirty whether it be at mealtime or playtime.

April 20, 2017

Big mega box of 768 wipes comes with 1 tub and 4 refill bags, gentle enough for Hands, Face and Bottom. With Triple clean Layers. For all skin types. Wipes are great for absolutely everything from baby and kid mess, outdoor mess, kitchen cleanup, spills, sticky cleanups. Very good product. Good price for this big box. Lasts a long time. Big bang for your buck.