Huggies wipes lingettes toallitas simply clean Reviews

Ranked #30 out of 76 in Baby Wipes

April 20, 2017

Big mega box of 768 wipes comes with 1 tub and 4 refill bags, gentle enough for Hands, Face and Bottom. With Triple clean Layers. For all skin types. Wipes are great for absolutely everything from baby and kid mess, outdoor mess, kitchen cleanup, spills, sticky cleanups. Very good product. Good price for this big box. Lasts a long time. Big bang for your buck.

1.5/5

April 13, 2017

Worst wipes ever. Seemed like every other wipe tore when being removed from the package. After struggling to get wipes out to clean my baby's bottom i found they just smeared everything around.
    The wipes are far to thick to handle and just cause me frustrations i don't need when cleaning a dirty nappy.
    Definitely not impressed!

April 04, 2017

Huggies wipes are durable, soft and thick. I prefer them over pampers brand. I used them for all 3 of my babies and recommend them to new moms ! Never had any problems with them plus you only need two for poopy bottoms

April 04, 2017

These are one of the best wipes out there
    There nice and big
    They stay wet in the package not all dried up especially when i get to the last one its still wet
    They stay fresh and smell nice
    They work on more than babies
    I have used them on my face and body
    I died my hair once and had drips on my face and tips of my ears wow these wipes wiped it up asap no smearing nothing worked great
    I will continue to buy these they are worth every penny

March 20, 2017

I really don't like anything about these wipes.
    I find them hard to handle, they don't pull easily from the container and they seem way to wet, doesn't compare at all to its competitors.

February 28, 2017

I had boughten pampers wipes and huggies, love the huggies. They are stronger and more durable. You dont need as many to wipe your babies bottom and they are more sensitive. The only downfall is that in the tub 3'come out at once. -.-

December 03, 2016

You couldn't pay me enough money to use these wipes after my friends child endured such a painful experience !
    One day my friend was changing her daughter with said wipes, when her daughter started squirming away from the wipe,(I know it doesn't sound out of the blue for a child to squirm away from being changed ) but her bottom became really red after the change then the next day she had a horrible rash! My friend couldn't think of what could have caused this so she asked around to other moms in the community and apparently another mom had gone through the exact thing with her son months ago from the huggies wipes she had been using.
    She too couldn't figure out what the issue was until see came across a youtube video of a mom reviewing her childs huggies wipes and stating that she noticed her childs bottom became very red after they recently switched their babys wipes to huggies, so she did her own investigation on the product and found tiny little micro pieces of glass in the wipes !!!!
    Since this video has been posted many moms did their own research and found the same thing in their huggies baby wipes, including my friend...
    Therefore: NEVER USE THIS PRODUCT OF WIPES !!!

September 29, 2016

I dislike the texture and thickness of these wipes.
    I find they are very hard to take out of the container without ripping a wipe (and now you're wasting them).
    The smell isn't as baby fresh as I enjoy.

Redeeming quality - they are compatibly priced with their competitors.

September 19, 2016

I bought these wipes for removing makeup. Doesn't remove everything, especially around the nose. Face doesn't feel sticky after. The wipes are fragrance free. If hands are sticky these do get the stickiness off. Wipes are thick, don't rip, moist, don't feel soft.