Huggies wipes lingettes toallitas simply clean Reviews

3.6/5
Ranked #25 out of 84 in Baby Wipes

0.7/5

June 20, 2017

Je n'ai pas aimé

Les serviettes humides ne le sont presque pas. Elle n'essuient pas bien car elles manquent d'humidité. Très déçue du produit, je ne les recommande pas du tout.

May 26, 2017

Jaime bien huggies.. Ses doux pour mon bebe nas jamais fait de reaction.... Essuie bien et ne sent pas trop fort non plus je recommande au maman d'essayer

May 26, 2017

Love the huggies wipes!! Been my go to wipes for three kids now the past 14 years! Very affordably priced when you buy the big box, and they last a long time. Super thick and quilted, not too dry or wet!

May 03, 2017

Excellent product..i have tried others but yhey are very hard on our babies skin. I use they for bums faces and messes in general lol. Love thesecwipes

May 02, 2017

Great for diaper changes to make sure you get everything off your little one and also great for everyday use wiping their little hands and faces when they get dirty whether it be at mealtime or playtime.

April 20, 2017

Big mega box of 768 wipes comes with 1 tub and 4 refill bags, gentle enough for Hands, Face and Bottom. With Triple clean Layers. For all skin types. Wipes are great for absolutely everything from baby and kid mess, outdoor mess, kitchen cleanup, spills, sticky cleanups. Very good product. Good price for this big box. Lasts a long time. Big bang for your buck.

1.3/5

April 13, 2017

Worst wipes ever. Seemed like every other wipe tore when being removed from the package. After struggling to get wipes out to clean my baby's bottom i found they just smeared everything around.
    The wipes are far to thick to handle and just cause me frustrations i don't need when cleaning a dirty nappy.
    Definitely not impressed!

April 04, 2017

Huggies wipes are durable, soft and thick. I prefer them over pampers brand. I used them for all 3 of my babies and recommend them to new moms ! Never had any problems with them plus you only need two for poopy bottoms

April 04, 2017

These are one of the best wipes out there
    There nice and big
    They stay wet in the package not all dried up especially when i get to the last one its still wet
    They stay fresh and smell nice
    They work on more than babies
    I have used them on my face and body
    I died my hair once and had drips on my face and tips of my ears wow these wipes wiped it up asap no smearing nothing worked great
    I will continue to buy these they are worth every penny

1.8/5

March 20, 2017

I really don't like anything about these wipes.
    I find them hard to handle, they don't pull easily from the container and they seem way to wet, doesn't compare at all to its competitors.