Hugo Boss Femme Perfume Reviews
#889 in Perfume

Good - 0

January 18, 2018

My all time favourite!

I first smelt this perfume on a friend maybe 8 years ago and I was instantly like "what is that smell?!?!" As soon as she told me I ran out and got myself some and I've been a faithful 'Hugo Boss Femme' wearer ever since, its a good perfume for evenings, days, whenever, if you have any doubts go to your local Sears or Hudson bay and get a sample.

May 25, 2013

Could say nothing about the price, because I got it as a present and never cared how much it was worth even though we all know that Hugo Boss is a well-known and quite pricey brand. Nevertheless, this perfume is brilliant and I could surely say that the smell completely matches the name. Whenever I spray some of Femme on my neck I feel like a fabulous, strong and mature woman. Another pro of this amazing scent is that the bottle is quite big and it will take me a long time to use it up even spraying it on every day. Overall, Femme by Hugo Boss will definitely has a place in the list of perfumes that are completely worth buying.