3.6/5
Hungryman frozen Dinners Reviews

January 16, 2018

YUMMY.

I love the hungryman dinners. I mostly get the turkey dinner. I also think they should go back to the apple crumble dessert because the brownie does not cook very good. I also fine it very filling.

2.8/5

September 04, 2017

Good when you're super hungry and in a rush

These aren't the best but for a frozen dinner it's about what you would expect. These are good when you are really hungry and in a rush to eat. Just heat it up for few minutes and it's done. The chicken is usually alright but salty but the mashed potatoes taste very chalky and not very appetizing. I would only eat these sparingly throughout school because they aren't the healthiest.

September 04, 2017

TV dinners have come along way since I was a kid

These hungry man dinners are absolutely incredible tasting with the tender white meat corn and fluffy mashed potatoes. I usually like to cook my own meals but when you're in a pinch for time these are fantastic. Only issue I have is that they are a little high in sodium but other than that would Buy these again and again.

May 22, 2017

Not something I have all the time but every once in awhile one of these is ok. They are quick to prepare so they are great if your in a hurry or just don't want to cook that day. They can be expensive but they go on sale quite a bit so I just stock up then. There is a good deal of salt in them but its not something your going to eat every day.

May 15, 2017

I personally love these, potatoes remind me of the whipped ones I like. I used to eat these as a kid too because sometimes my mother was just too busy so we ate frozen foods quite a bit...
    I find them great to just throw in the microwave if you don't feel much like cooking or don't have time. Usually always on sale :)

May 15, 2017

I personally found "Hungryman Frozen Dinners," to be very good. So easy, I perfer them heated in the oven. It is always a wonderfully balanced meal. And great to watch in front of the T.V.!

0.8/5

April 04, 2017

Yuk Im sorry Hungryman frozen dinner lovers this is gross. I have tried to pass off dinners with this product. I had surgery and thought it would be an easy meal to make for the family.. Terrible idea. they hated it.
    My family laughed at me

0.5/5

April 04, 2017

This meat in these are alright .. the rest of it has got to go
    usually makes my stomach hurt and i'll resort to eating something cheaper before these .. like soup

March 27, 2017

These hungry man dinners are the perfect quantity for a lunch. In Canada we have a very small variety of meals to choose from compared to the USA and I wish that would change. The dessert square is always a nice little bonus.

March 25, 2017

I really like these Hungry Man meals. I always get the backyard BBQ one, as it's the best flavour wise. I don't buy these very often, they are quite pricey and they are just full of salt. But they are a good "treat" one in awhile.