Hungryman frozen Dinners Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 165 in Frozen Entrees

April 04, 2017

Yuk Im sorry Hungryman frozen dinner lovers this is gross. I have tried to pass off dinners with this product. I had surgery and thought it would be an easy meal to make for the family.. Terrible idea. they hated it.
    My family laughed at me

0.5/5

April 04, 2017

This meat in these are alright .. the rest of it has got to go
    usually makes my stomach hurt and i'll resort to eating something cheaper before these .. like soup

March 27, 2017

These hungry man dinners are the perfect quantity for a lunch. In Canada we have a very small variety of meals to choose from compared to the USA and I wish that would change. The dessert square is always a nice little bonus.

March 25, 2017

I really like these Hungry Man meals. I always get the backyard BBQ one, as it's the best flavour wise. I don't buy these very often, they are quite pricey and they are just full of salt. But they are a good "treat" one in awhile.

March 12, 2017

I have to say that this is just okay. I find it tastes good enough but the portions are way to small to be called hungry man.I have bought them a few times but not any more because I feel we don't get it should be for the money

March 12, 2017

These are so incredibly cheap and definitely fill you up. My boyfriend and I get them on sale and they are pretty good tasting, but the value for such a huge meal is he best aspect.

February 24, 2017

The veggies in these frozen dinners are pretty good but the chicken needs an overhaul. It tastes bland and quite rubbery, not a very nice texture. When heated the outside gets soggy.

February 21, 2017

when i was a kid these dinners came on a foil plate and the chicken was real ...now sadly the taste is so manufactured and not appealing to me al all ....nope not for me

February 21, 2017

My son is working really strange hours, and needs a lot of food when he gets home. Although we usually have leftovers, if there is not he will heat up one of these Hungr man dinners. Taste is okay, but what he really loves is the quantity of food. The smaller, cheaper meals just aren't enough for him, so this is our go to frozen dinner. Great that here is a small dessert too!

January 05, 2017

Kids love these for a quick lunch or even a late night snack. Lots of variety to choose from. Find we like almost all the meals available. Only thing we dont usual like is the dessert

streem26 has posted in the forum topic
    Dye my hair?

redflath added a new review for
    Canada Dry Ginger Ale