Hungryman frozen Dinners Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 204 in Frozen Entrees

May 22, 2017

Not something I have all the time but every once in awhile one of these is ok. They are quick to prepare so they are great if your in a hurry or just don't want to cook that day. They can be expensive but they go on sale quite a bit so I just stock up then. There is a good deal of salt in them but its not something your going to eat every day.

May 15, 2017

I personally love these, potatoes remind me of the whipped ones I like. I used to eat these as a kid too because sometimes my mother was just too busy so we ate frozen foods quite a bit...
    I find them great to just throw in the microwave if you don't feel much like cooking or don't have time. Usually always on sale :)

May 15, 2017

I personally found "Hungryman Frozen Dinners," to be very good. So easy, I perfer them heated in the oven. It is always a wonderfully balanced meal. And great to watch in front of the T.V.!

0.8/5

April 04, 2017

Yuk Im sorry Hungryman frozen dinner lovers this is gross. I have tried to pass off dinners with this product. I had surgery and thought it would be an easy meal to make for the family.. Terrible idea. they hated it.
    My family laughed at me

0.5/5

April 04, 2017

This meat in these are alright .. the rest of it has got to go
    usually makes my stomach hurt and i'll resort to eating something cheaper before these .. like soup

March 27, 2017

These hungry man dinners are the perfect quantity for a lunch. In Canada we have a very small variety of meals to choose from compared to the USA and I wish that would change. The dessert square is always a nice little bonus.

March 25, 2017

I really like these Hungry Man meals. I always get the backyard BBQ one, as it's the best flavour wise. I don't buy these very often, they are quite pricey and they are just full of salt. But they are a good "treat" one in awhile.

2.2/5

March 12, 2017

I have to say that this is just okay. I find it tastes good enough but the portions are way to small to be called hungry man.I have bought them a few times but not any more because I feel we don't get it should be for the money

March 12, 2017

These are so incredibly cheap and definitely fill you up. My boyfriend and I get them on sale and they are pretty good tasting, but the value for such a huge meal is he best aspect.

2.7/5

February 24, 2017

The veggies in these frozen dinners are pretty good but the chicken needs an overhaul. It tastes bland and quite rubbery, not a very nice texture. When heated the outside gets soggy.