3.4/5
Hungryman frozen Dinners Reviews

October 17, 2020

I would buy this again

I like that there is lots of choices. The deserts could be better. Cranberry sauce with turkey is not a dessert. The mexican one is my favourite. They do a really good colada pudding.

0.7/5

May 14, 2020
    Texas, United States

Not so pretty good

The inedible vegetables they put in these dinners represent money spent for nothing. Except for mashed potatoes, they aren't even half cooked. If I eat one of these very pricey plates, I have to throw away the raw green beans, corn, or mixed vegetables. It's a matter of getting nothing for something.

0.5/5

October 22, 2018

yuck

i dont like hungry mans i find it really soggy most of the time and taste awful and honestly i find them very expesive so this is one product i wouldnt recomend

July 18, 2018

Hubby Loves The Salisbury Steak

Headline says it all lol. My husband loves the Salisbury Steak tv dinner. He loves the meat, loves the gravy. I am happy as if I don't feel like cooking, I can pull one of these out of the freezer for him and he doesn't complain.

June 02, 2018

Favourite frozen dinner ever!!!

Ever since I was a kid well i still am one but the point is i always loved these! My favourite is the fried chicken omg its my absolute favourite one. The brownie is so good and I just can't stop eating them even though they're full of sodium, I don't care because they are so delicious and I won't stop eating them. They're so filling and there just great! If you never tried it and you want to, go with the fried chicken you won't be sorry!

1.0/5

January 30, 2018

Yuck!!

I dislike this product so much! Overall, the food tastes disgusting. There is very little taste, the meat part is often too hard to chew and they're very unhealthy. Filled with sodium!

Love the idea of a quick, microwaveable meal when in a rush but these just don't cut it.

0.8/5

January 30, 2018

Full of sodium

These are really not the best at all. They taste horrible. There are so many other frozen dinners out there that actually taste like food. These taste horrible, and are such a pain to heat up. I find them to taste like plastic more than anything. I really do not recommend these. Plus, they are more expensive than other frozen dinners that taste so much better. Eh.

January 16, 2018

YUMMY.

I love the hungryman dinners. I mostly get the turkey dinner. I also think they should go back to the apple crumble dessert because the brownie does not cook very good. I also fine it very filling.

2.8/5

September 04, 2017

Good when you're super hungry and in a rush

These aren't the best but for a frozen dinner it's about what you would expect. These are good when you are really hungry and in a rush to eat. Just heat it up for few minutes and it's done. The chicken is usually alright but salty but the mashed potatoes taste very chalky and not very appetizing. I would only eat these sparingly throughout school because they aren't the healthiest.

September 04, 2017

TV dinners have come along way since I was a kid

These hungry man dinners are absolutely incredible tasting with the tender white meat corn and fluffy mashed potatoes. I usually like to cook my own meals but when you're in a pinch for time these are fantastic. Only issue I have is that they are a little high in sodium but other than that would Buy these again and again.