h.wood.lips lip shine

h.wood.lips lip shine Reviews

1 review
Ranked #1158 out of 1241 in Lipstick

July 31, 2011

I have this lip shine in Poppy which is a coral-ish pink. This probably wasn't the best choice for me-since I am very very fair with pink undertones! I had never heard of this brand so of course I was stalking their website like crazy.....the company's products are inspired by some 'fancy' tea room in Hollywood. Interesting.

The company’s tag is “relaxed, simple, sexy and fun.” I have to say I smirked when I read that. The packaging of the lip shine is anything but relaxed and simple. Gold and shiny? That's not my idea of 'simple.'

This product would be better served if it were called "Sheer tinted lip balm" because that's what it is. The website says it is sheer color with lots of shine....I didn't even really see sheer color. It also states that the product is "nourishing and hydrating." I experienced the opposite of that-this product made me see every fine line, flake, nook and cranny in my lips. ick! I did try this over a lipstick and it's okay but nothing to scream about-and certainly nothing to fork out $17.00 for.

I really wanted to like this product, I truly did but I just can't. I may give h.woods beauty another chance-I saw some great eyeshadows on the website and the colors are quite attractive. The lip shine is a no-go, though.

fredamans has posted in the forum topic
    sugar bear hair vitamins

Bcqtpie604 added a new review for
    IÖGO Proteine

bextannya added a new review for
    Ombra Spa Hand Care Balm