• Ice Cream Dry-T hair mask
Good

Ice Cream Dry-T hair mask Reviews

Ranked #1360 out of 2444 in Hair Care

March 31, 2017

This mask is meant for hair that is very dry, so if you have heat damaged or very frizzy hair, this may be good for you. The consistency is that of a thick cream, almost like pudding, so it doesn't feel greasy to the touch. However, if your hair is thin or fine, this can weigh it down somewhat. I do have to say, my hair did feel soft after using it. I tried applying it both as a hair mask, leaving it on for about 1 hour, as well as a conditioner which I rinsed off soon after shampooing. For my hair, I like it better as a conditioner, however, I still had frizz after using the product. I really bought this primarily because of the unique banana scent, which I thought would smell very sweet, like a banana popsicle. Although you can tell it is banana-scented, it smells too artificial to me and it's something I don't want lingering in my hair. Another downside is that my container didn't have any instructions on how to apply the product, so if a customer isn't aware of how to use a hair mask, it may not be put on correctly. My container was blue, but I'm noticing that there is now an orange one as well, which may have been updated with the info. I would make sure to check to see if they have included instructions. I did like that you get 500ml of product, which will last quite a while, however, I won't be repurchasing it again when I'm through with it. There are better masks for my hair type out there.

July 27, 2016

I bought the Ice cream Dry T hair mask because my daughter used up the conditioner from the hair dye kit. I found it left my thin hair greasy looking. It didn't really work at all. My hair was still frizzy looking and greasy as well!

April 24, 2015

I think this needs a little more work however its ok a good enough to use

October 22, 2014

smells amazing, works like a miracle!!

October 22, 2014

smells great. I have very dry, coloured hair and its very fine and this works wonders on my hair. It makes it sooo shiny and smooth

June 23, 2014

If you have very dry or damaged hair, this mask will work miracles on you.
    First, its price (around 10$ for 500 mL) is pretty cheap. But it has a professionnal quality.
    It just smells son nice! Like banana Ice crem! and the smell stays a bit in your hair after you shampoo it.

After one application my hair was shiny, soft, and most of my split ends were "repaired". when my hair was broken after several dyes, this was the mask I used to make it beautiful again.

It really is a great product, totally worth it for that price!

What age?

Favourite actors/actresses?

tracy1963 added a new review for
    Epsom Salts

Wish shopping app

traceymconley has posted in the forum topic
    sugar bear hair vitamins