Ice Cream Purple Shampoo for Blonde Silver Hair Reviews
#425 in Shampoo

October 15, 2017

Best product ever

In one shampoo -> my hair become white blond! So, I recommend it a lot!! My hair is not damaged and I can get my white hair without using a bleach! It’s awesome!!

2.0/5

October 11, 2017

Great price, bad product!

I never spend money on getting my hair done, after all I have kids and better things to spend $100 on! Recently I decided what the heck, and got silver highlights put in my hair. I opted out of expensive salon purple shampoo and got this from shoppers drug mart. It smells funky, it makes your hair extreamly knotty and dry, and does not keep it silver. After 2 washed my hair was yellow. I let it sit for 10-15 minutes and the result was very disappointing. Spend the extra and buy from the salon!

July 31, 2017

#1

I've used dozens of toning shampoo over the years and this is by far the best. Non drying, highly pigmented colour. You can use daily and not overtone your blonde. Love the price point. Not the most yummy scent but hands down works better than any salon formula I've tried.

March 21, 2017

I use this a couple times a week to keep my hair nice and ash blonde, so that it doesnt turn yellow. I love it, it works really well. I dont necessarily like the smell, but Im overall very happy with the Product. Would recommend.

January 05, 2017

Picked this up yesterday at Shoppers Drug Mart and was pleasantly surprised. I have coarse and oily Asian hair that is black at the roots but was Brassy orange/blonde ombre towards the ends, and for a while now I have been lazy in trying to tone it, or use a purple shampoo to take out the brassy color. I was delighted to try the Ice Cream Purpler Shampoo.

Pros: Very effective! Does not stain shower or hands. Works very quickly.
    Cons: The smell is a bit off putting but disappeared the next morning.

October 15, 2016

I picked this up at shoppers drug mart some time back because I was unhappy about the brassy tones in my hair. i instantly fell in love. This stuff really work and smells good too. It lasts all day until the next use. i would highly recommend this product to anyone suffering from the brassy blues. It is very affordable and you need not use too much. A little goes a long way.

October 15, 2016

After 15+ years in search of the perfect purple shampoo, I've finally found it!
    I've tried every blonde shampoo line I came across, from salon to drugstore. Takes away any brassy tones on natural or chemically lightened hair. Leaving hair with soft translucent strands. And it smells amazing!
    Just be aware it may stain between fingers and hands, I just make sure to scrub my hands before I turn the water off. That's not a con in my opinion.

September 18, 2016

If you have coloured your hair blonde this is a must if you want to keep the brass and the yellow out of your hair. It smells great and keeps your hair nice and light! Leave it in your hair for 10 minutes and follow up with a good conditioner

July 17, 2016

I LOVE this purple shampoo!

I've tried several drug store purple shampoos to bring out the white blonde in my highlighted hair and keep the brassy yellow colour away, and this is by far the best one. It's thick, so you can put it on your wet hair in the shower and let it soak for a while and really let it get into the blonde of your hair. I've even used it as more of a hair mask when I've had some really brassy parts of the blonde from the pool.

The smell is light and nice, it makes my hair feel really clean, and doesn't change how my hair styles or lasts between washes.

March 28, 2016

I love love this shampoo. It's great smelling and it makes your hair silky and shine.
    It makes my hair bright and brings out my natural highlights. You won't be disappointed with this product.