• IKEA Bevara Bag Clips
  • IKEA Bevara Bag Clips

IKEA Bevara Bag Clips Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 198 in Kitchen & Appliances

June 02, 2017

J'adore les pinces Bevara d'Ikea je l'ai trouve très pratique partout dans la maison. Que J'ai besoin de refermer un sac de chip ou bien simplement quand J'ai ouvert un sac quel contre je prends toujours un pince pour refermer mes sacs.

October 13, 2016

I love these bag clips! They even work well to temporarily seal things to go in the freezer! You cannot beat the price, I have not found anything as good for this price. I only wish they had more big clips in the bag. Though I do use the small ones they are difficult to close on average sized bags.

October 08, 2016

I picked a few packages of these Ikea Bag Clips. I actually picked some up for my mom as well. I really love these clips. The are handy and closes any bag. They are great for chip bags or other snacks and is easy to use. The only downside is that I don't have much use for the smaller ones.

The package comes in different sizes and I could never use the smaller ones. It's good to buy a couple packages, that way, you will never run out of bag clips.

October 04, 2016

These are great bag snaps. I keep a couple in my desk at work to seal up snacks so they don't go stale. They are great for crackers, cookie bags, chips. I even use them to close up frozen veggie and shrimp bags in the freezer to prevent them from spilling out.

August 23, 2016

J'adore les clips de chez Ikea car elles sont très utile pour refermer tout nos sacs que ns avons ouvert mais pas terminé. En plus ils sont très résistant au tant nous pouvons refermer en sac avec et le mettre au congélateur sans qu'il brisé. Je l'ai adore

July 23, 2016

Keeps your chips fresher longer. Easy to use. I always have a few of these laying around the house. Don't be lazy! Grab these and keep them nearby. You will need it. The fun colours make it easy to see the drawer and you can even use the colours to mark 'hey this is my bag of chips' if you have roommates. :)

February 14, 2016

It works great for bags. I love it so much. Sometimes I can finish the bag of chips than I can use this to close it.

January 20, 2016

If we have any bags to close up, these are the clips we use. I like that you get multiple sizes.

January 06, 2016

Cheap bag clips that are good for keeping chips, cereal, crackers, etc. They are handy to have around

January 06, 2016

I like using these on chip bags,seems to work good,they're not expensive

girlrudy earned the Beauty Expert badge