Indeed Laboratories Hydration Booster Reviews
#9 in Face Oils

Good - 0

August 16, 2019

Super hydrated

This hydration booster by Indeed labs is honestly incredible! I use it with the hydraluron serum and follow with the moisturizer!
    What i love most about this is the creamy milky consistency it has, it leaves the skin feeling super soft & smooth as well as hydrated for the entire day!
    For best results i would recommend using this daily and in the Am and Pm!
    Also i usually have super sensitive skin & this has been good on my face without any break outs or irritation!

June 27, 2019

Milky hydration

I love this milky serum it is definitely for dehydrated skin. I use this on top of my moisturizer to add more hydration to my skin or alone as well. Perfect use for setting a base for makeup by mixing it up with primer. Overall it helped me improve the texture of my skin, and definitely balanced moisture. I totally recommend this product to anybody with normal to dry skin type.

June 04, 2019

Love this product!

I’ve been using it morning and night for the past few weeks. 2 drops mixed with the Hydra serum, leaves my face feeling moisturized and incredibly soft and smooth.
    Having dry and sensitive skin, I especially liked that it was unscented, light weight and didn’t leave a greasy feeling on your skin.
    I will for sure continue using this product

May 03, 2019

Love it!

You only need to apply 2 or 3 drops of this on a clean face, morning and night. First time I used it, I noticed how smooth my skin felt! Not to mention SUPER hydrated! I'm impressed with the result after only a few days of trying it daily. I feel like it has gotten back its elasticity, at least a little! I feel like this will be a must during these very sunny-we spend all day outside- Summer days. I had never try something like this, but now I won't be able to take it out of my skincare routine. Maybe I'll space out the days I use it, but it's definitely a MUST.#freeproduct