Lipidol Overnight Face Oil Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 151 in Beauty Oil

Supplements the skin’s natural oily layer, increasing moisture retention and enhancing overnight rejuvenation. Lightly fragranced with essential oils of Ylang-Ylang and Black Pepper. Non-comedogenic and suitable for sensitive skin.

Available at Walmart

You might also like Lipidol Cleansing Face Oil

April 15, 2017

When I started using this oil I also switched my primer and broke out like crazy! So I have to stop using it, let my skin clear up and started again. Well I don’t think it was the oil that caused me to break out. My not the biggest fan of this oil, there’s nothing really bad about it, but nothing makes me go wow. It has a bit of a scent, nothing I can pick up on, the “bottle” is unique and travel friendly. The “dispenser” is something new for me for oil, but you just tip upside down and shake and a few drops will come out, I have thicker toners and essences that are like this. To me this packaging is a pain; I can never get the right amount of oil out. I always end up with too much oil and I don’t find that my normal to oily skin absorbs the oil like it will with other brands. So an hour later most of the oil isn’t absorbed in, but my pillow case takes care of the extra oil… :( … Then in the morning I didn’t find that my skin looked any different than it did when using my normal night moisturizer. Due to how it played with my skin, there’s no way I would be able to use it during the day and I can’t see anyone else being able to either, unless they are extremely dry.

November 07, 2016

This was my first time trying any Lipidol product and I now know that it will not be my last. Absolutely loved this overnight face oil. It had a really nice , light fragrance of essential oils , Ylang-Ylang and Black Pepper. My skin tends to have dry patches as the weather gets colder and this oil made a huge difference. I used a few drops each evening and found it wasn't necessary for me to use my usual night cream. I woke up to hydrated , soft , smooth skin. Love that it doesn't clog pores and can be used even if you have sensitive skin. It works while you sleep , feels luxurious and helps me maintain great healthy looking skin. This is one of my favourite new products of the year.

October 04, 2016

Cette huile pour le visage laisse ma peau tellement douce et illuminé au matin lors de mon réveil. Ma peau est bien hydrater et très souple lors du touché.

May 28, 2016

I have combination skin and surprisingly, this did not make my face oily nor did it break me out. I use a dime size amount after washing and toning my face. In the morning, my face feels supple and hydrated. No sign of any oil whatsoever! So Happy I gave this a try and will definitely recommend it to anyone who wants hydration at night. Great scent & an affordable price. Provides great moisture & has no messy residue.

March 17, 2016

The Lipidol Overnight Face Oil is meant to be applied before bed. It’s very lightly fragranced with Ylang-Ylang and Black Pepper essential oils, but as with all three oils I tried from Lipidol I didn’t really notice the scent. It’s definitely a heavier oil so it doesn’t take much and I feel comfortable using it instead of a moisturizer on its own. I am prone to breakouts and using this oil didn’t cause any–if anything my skin looks softer.

March 16, 2016

bon produit
    qualité/prix
    resultat presque instantané! huile a mettre regulierement pour une peau plus hydraté
    je le recommande au filles qui on petit budget

March 16, 2016

The oil felt nice on my skin and didn't smell which is a major consideration in my household. My son said I looked shiny but my skin felt great in the morning.

March 15, 2016

What can I say about this night oil besides LOVE❤️ at first you feel so oily but it quickly soaks in. I have dry sensitive skin and not only does it help with my hydration but it does not aggrivate my sensitive skin.

March 15, 2016

I have never used an overnight face oil before. After the first night of use my face felt smoother and tighter. I didn't feel greasy or oily. My skin felt soft and my under eyes didn't seem as baggy the next day. I definetly see a difference in my skin.

March 11, 2016

I have been skeptical about oils but finally decided to give one a try. I love how it actually felt light and not heavy at all. It also absorbed in pretty quickly so I didn't find I felt or looked oily after. I only just wonder how my summer skin will handle it.