Shu Uemura Ultime8 Sublime Beauty Cleansing Oil Reviews
#1 in Face Oils

With a cashmere-like texture, this legendary facial cleansing oil infused with 8 precious oils renews skin quality, leaving it moisturized and feeling soft and smooth with less visible pores, for an unforgettable cleansing experience that is the ultimate in skin care. Cashmere skin quality: ultime8 complex delivers softer, smoother and moisturized skin for an exquisite makeup finish. The precious essences of 8 exquisite botanical origin oils have been merged together. These oils, carefully sought out from Chinese medicines and beauty oils all over the world, are proven to have the highest skincare efficacy. Utlime8 cleansing oil effortlessly removes all makeup and impurities.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2022

December 14, 2022

Soooo luxurious

This is by far one of the best cleansing oils I’ve used it had my skin soooo soft soooo glowy so radiant as well I couldn’t believe it that this stuff works so well

December 13, 2022

Good makeup remover

This oil works great for removing makeup, but I would also follow it up with a regular facial cleanser. If you aren't wearing makeup don't use this product. I also would not use this oil as a daily cleanser. My face did not feel clean after it removed my makeup. This product is too expensive when there are products that work the same and have the same effectiveness. This doesn't smell bad.

2.0/5

December 10, 2022

Cleansing Oil

I really can not give much of an opinion. The sample was small. For me, it takes more than 1 use when it comes to skincare to give an honest opinion. This is not what I wanted to do, but I can’t guess what my skin may be like if I had used it say maybe 3 times. Usually skincare goes a long way. So that tells you what I will not review

December 07, 2022

Great oil!

I used the Shu Uemura Ultime8∞ Sublime Beauty Cleansing Oil and it removed any makeup I had and made my face feel cleansed and clean. The oil has a nice scent and the consistency is perfect.

December 03, 2022

Great product

I got a sample of this product for free. After using it, my face was so much more hydrated. I recommend this product to anyone with dry facial skin, fine lines.

December 02, 2022

Broke me out

I like the texture of this oil but it broke me out from first use. I also didn't like the smell of it, it seemed almost sour. I wouldn't use this product again. I prefer pure jojoba oil at the moment.

If I didn't break out I would give this another chance because I think my skin was soft and felt less stripped than normal after my nighly routine when using it.

December 02, 2022

Cleansing oil

This is such a great product, it really delivers every aspect it states it does, and it feels amazing on my skin, and it also smells really nice and dries pretty quickly.

Love the cleansing oil

I like the consistency and nice pleasant scent of this cleansing oil. It feels very light on the skin. Even though the sample didn’t have enough amount, I tried it once and I really liked it

Exceeded my expectations

Upon receiving the Shu Uemura sample, i was hesitant to try it out because I was afraid of having a breakout of acne, but instead I got beautifully clean, dewy skin!!

Okay cleanser

This cleanser was okay. I didn’t like the smell (which is a big part if are using something on your face) it seemed to clean my face okay. Just didn’t like the scent.