Shu Uemura Ultime8 Sublime Beauty Cleansing Oil Reviews
#1 in Face Oils

With a cashmere-like texture, this legendary facial cleansing oil infused with 8 precious oils renews skin quality, leaving it moisturized and feeling soft and smooth with less visible pores, for an unforgettable cleansing experience that is the ultimate in skin care. Cashmere skin quality: ultime8 complex delivers softer, smoother and moisturized skin for an exquisite makeup finish. The precious essences of 8 exquisite botanical origin oils have been merged together. These oils, carefully sought out from Chinese medicines and beauty oils all over the world, are proven to have the highest skincare efficacy. Utlime8 cleansing oil effortlessly removes all makeup and impurities.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2022

September 15, 2022

Soft And Smooth Skin

Last week I received a free sample in the mail for my honest review. I was able to try a bottle of Ultime8∞ Sublime Beauty Cleansing Oil by Shu Uemura. It's a cleansing oil infused with 8 essential naturally sourced oils. Ultime8 complex leaves your skin softer, smoother and moisturized. These oils, carefully sought out from Chinese medicines and beauty oils all over the world, are a perfect add in to your daily regular skin care routine.
    I think the key ingredients are the japanese camellia oil (tsubaki flower), squalane and ginseng. It has a nice light floral scent and you don't need to use a lot on your face.
    When I used the oil, I put a few drops on the palm of my hands and gently massaged it over my dry skin. Then I added a little bit of water, until it turned milky. Rinse thoroughly with water and pat dry. I used a face cloth to remove the cleanser. You can always use more water to make sure all of the cleanser comes off.
    After using the oil, my face felt cleansed, soft and nourished. Some products I've used over the years, I have had to use multiple products at once. But, that did not happen with this product. It cleansed my face the first time I used it. I used this product for almost a week and it never made my face feel oily or dry. This product is for any skin type. I would recommend this product for anyone who wants a face that feels soft and smooth. Thank you for letting me try this product.
    #GotItFree #ChickAdvisor #Butterly #tryShuUemura

August 15, 2022

Luxurious cleansing oil

I got a Shu Uemura Ultime8∞ Sublime Beauty Cleansing Oil – sachet to try for free. The aroma of this cleansing oil was luxurious and exotic. It was easy to use and gently cleansed all traces of dirt and makeup from my face. My skin was left clean, soft, and smooth. I enjoyed using this product.
    #tryShuUemura #freeproduct @thisisbutterly @chickadvisor

August 15, 2022

A luxurious cleansing oil

I loved that this cleansing oil removed my makeup so well, including my stubborn mascara. It feels so luxurious on my skin. It has a nice and not too greasy consistency which is what I look for in cleansing oils. I have combination skin and I can’t afford to make my skin look more oily! I love the silky feeling it provides against the skin. This oil is also non-stripping so I would recommend for dry-very dry skin types.
    I’m a fan of the unique ingredients/oils used in this product. All in all this product is non-stripping and prepares for a second cleanser to get rid of the day’s dirt and grime. Only problem is that it’s pretty expensive so I wouldn’t buy the full size bottle.
    #gotitfree in exchange for my honest review!

August 13, 2022

Great for removing heavy makeup!

I received this product for free from Butterly to review. I’d love to share my thoughts with you about Ultime8 Sublime Beauty Cleansing Oil by Shu Uemura.

I only received a sample packet so my review is solely based on a one time use.

This product is made in Japan. Retail on Sephora.com is anywhere from $54.00-$106.00 depending on size. I gave the ingredients list a quick scan and most of the ingredients are pretty good for your skin! I would use caution if you have sensitive skin as there are perfuming ingredients. I also love the packaging because it has a luxurious look to it.

To test this, I did half of my face with my usual routine and the other half I used the cleansing oil. This product is a clear oil and feels silky smooth.

If you wear heavy makeup or waterproof makeup, this oil is AWESOME for getting it off. The half of my face where I used the oil ended up being much softer and smoother after I was finished cleansing.

Overall, I give it a 4/5 mainly because I find the price point to be a bit high. I also wasn’t a huge fan of the fragrance, but someone else might be.

August 13, 2022

Good product

I was chosen by @thisisbutterly and @chickadvisor to try the @shuuemura Ultimate8 Sublime Cleansing Beauty Oil for free in exchange for my honest review.

It works really great as a cleansing oil. The oil is really lightweight and slides off my hand within 20 seconds. It also have a pleasant smell.

#tryShuUemura
    #chickadvisor

August 10, 2022

great oil cleanser

I recently received Shu Uemura Ultime8∞ Sublime Beauty Cleansing Oil - sachet as a sample to try from Chick Advisor. #gotitfree. At first, the package is really pretty. I have never used an oil cleanser before so this was new to me but when I used it I feel that it does clean my skin and also makes my skin really hydrated. . I love the smell of it and its texture of it. I got a sample size to use so I couldn't really see a big difference but I feel that when I put this on it feels great. . I like my face skin feels clean and smooth after using it. It removes makeup efficiently without a greasy feeling. The light and pleasant scent make me feel like a spa experience at home. Definitely recommend. I would recommend things to all my friends and family. #tryShuUemura @chickadvisor #ProductReviewClub @thisisbutterly @chickadvisor

August 09, 2022

géniale

Shu Uemura Ultime8 Sublime Beyond Cleansing Oil est tout simplement géniale avec sa texture légère,soyeuse et fluide.
    Son parfum subtile et son efficacité redoutable même avec les produits hydrofuges.
    J'ai versé le contenu du petit sachet d'huile nettoyante dans mes paumes et massé délicatement mon visage pendant quelques secondes avant d'ajouter
    de l'eau afin émulsionner l'huile et finalement rincer mon visage.
    Je suis franchement impressionné! Cette huile nettoie en profondeur avec un minimum d'effort pour un maximum d'efficacité en n'alourdissant pas ma peau.
    Ma peau est douce,propre,hydratée et fraîche ,je recommande vivement cette huile nettoyante.
    #tryshuuemura #free

August 09, 2022

Excellent for removing sunscreen & makeup!!!

Love love love!!!! Thank you @chickadvisor and @thisisbutterly for gifting me my to go Japanese makeup remover @shuuemura Ultime8 Sublime Beauty Cleansing Oil. I've been using Shu Uemura Cleansing Oil as my very first cleanse of my night skincare routine for a long time. I love to use it because wear sunscreen or make up that is more difficult to remove if you only use gentle cleanse. Oil cleansing also totally helps clean out my black heads and pores so well.

This cleansing oil emulsifiers super easy that turns milky and runny once it contacts water. Lovely inoffensive smell, nice oily texture. Removes makeup and sun screen efficiently. The best part is that it doesn’t sting my eyes. It gets eye make up off easily without rubbing too much. It keeps my skin moisturized and leaves no sticky or oil residue after washing.

Overall it’s gentle, good quality and works perfectly for double-cleansing on my dry skin. Definitely recommend to everyone!

August 08, 2022

SHU UEMURA ULTIME8 SUBLIME CLEANSING OIL

I used this beauty makeup remover for the skin. I only used a few drops, very little to remove the makeup I wear regularly.

Immediate result: very well hydrated, very soft and radiant skin.

This marvelous make-up remover contains a cocktail of plants and precious oils. In addition to cleaning and removing makeup, this one treats the skin instantly.

It's a skincare range that really impressed me. As soon as I'm done with my make-up remover, I'm going to get it because I find it not only ultra-efficient but I haven't found a better make-up remover with all these properties until now.

August 08, 2022

Clean and Smooth

I recieved my free sample in the mail a few days ago and I was so excited to try it. I only recieved the sample size. So, I can't say how the product will work long term. I've never tried a cleanser quite like this before and didn't know what to expect. However, I loved it! It has a very smooth feel on the skin, like "cashmere" as the item description states. I also loved that the more I rubbed it into my skin, the softer my skin was. The product easily removed my makeup and was gentle around the eye area. I also love that you only need very small amount for the product to be effective. Overall, I would recommend this cleansing oil to a friend. It left my skin clean and smooth.