Shu Uemura Ultime8 Sublime Beauty Cleansing Oil Reviews
#1 in Face Oils

With a cashmere-like texture, this legendary facial cleansing oil infused with 8 precious oils renews skin quality, leaving it moisturized and feeling soft and smooth with less visible pores, for an unforgettable cleansing experience that is the ultimate in skin care. Cashmere skin quality: ultime8 complex delivers softer, smoother and moisturized skin for an exquisite makeup finish. The precious essences of 8 exquisite botanical origin oils have been merged together. These oils, carefully sought out from Chinese medicines and beauty oils all over the world, are proven to have the highest skincare efficacy. Utlime8 cleansing oil effortlessly removes all makeup and impurities.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2022

November 18, 2022

Felt great!!

I typically use this as the first step of my double cleanse routine. This gently melt all my makeup off, even mascara. This left my skin feeling soft, and didn't irritate my eyes.

2.0/5

October 27, 2022

Oily!

Of course, this is oil. It's going to be oily, but holy! I used very little but it still left my face feeling extremely oily & yucky! Needed to use other product(s) to clean the residual oilyness off.

October 26, 2022

Ok

The only thing I found about the product ironically enough was that it was a bit too oily. Almost get as if it is for the body not face. However it did leave my face looking really nice

1.0/5

October 25, 2022

No the best product

Sample was to small to actually review the product and it wasn’t the best product I would say, I wouldn’t recommended to anyone , but happy to try it.

2.0/5

October 24, 2022

Je n'aime pas désolé

Je nai pas du tout aimer ce produit c'est peut être à cause des ingrédients qu'il y a dedans qui rend mes cheveux comme cela .........................

October 22, 2022

Best product

It is highly recommended product. IT makes my skin so soft and refreshing and I would recommend it to everyone. I got really small products for this but still it was amazing

October 21, 2022

Really good for oily skin

Highly efficient at removing excess sebum, makeup, and dirt. No residue or stickiness is left on the face. I realized that my face gets less oily during the day after applying this oil. It can be used on wet or dry skin. This is by far my favourite cleansing oil. Will definitely recommend to family and friends.

October 20, 2022

Great cleansing oil

I got @shuuemura Ultime8∞ Sublime Beauty Cleansing Oil from @thisisbutterly to try out in exchange of honest review.
    I was excited to try out cleansing oil. I use it as a first step in my nighttime routine. After cleansing with the oil I continue to use my regular cleanser. Shu Uemura oil takes off my makeup perfectly well. It is a light oil doesn't feel heavy on the skin. I have combination skin prone to acne and I did not experience breakout after using it. It has a light fragrance and doesn't bother. I definitely recommend it.
    One thing that could be improved is the font color on the packaging. It was not easy to read.
    #tryShuUemera #gotitfree #butterly

October 20, 2022

Shu Uemura Ultime8∞ Sublime Beauty Cleansing Oil

I received this sachet complimentary. I like it because it removes the makeup smoothly off my face. Makes my skin feel soft and looking fresh. I love that oil infused texture it has.

October 19, 2022

Felt amazing on my skin!

This cleansing oil effectively removed my makeup and left my skin feeling very soft and clean, but not stripped or dry. I would highly recommend this cleansing oil.