Lipidol Cleansing Face Oil Reviews
#2 in Face Oils

Removes dirt and makeup without stripping the skin’s natural oily layer. Lightly fragranced with Rosemary and Niaouli essential oils. Non-comedogenic and suitable for sensitive skin.

Available at Walmart

You might also like Lipidol Overnight Face Oil

November 08, 2019

My fav cleansing oil

I have used many cleansing oils and balms from more expensive brands but this one is my favourite. I use it as the first step to my double cleanse or alone on drier days or days when I do not wear makeup. It smells refreshing and calming and does not leave my skin feeling stripped or greasy. It is perfect.

February 07, 2019

My skin feels SO much better

I used to use soap or harsher cleansers, but my skin was drying out. Started using this to clean, and it removes EVERY speck of dirt and makeup, GENTLY! My skin stays hydrated so much better now, and the redness has calmed down. I will use this for ever!

February 07, 2019

Great value for the price.

I tried this face cleaning oil after reading an article about it. I found it very reasonably priced and the packaging quite pretty if you are inclined to leave products out on your counter. I was surprised at how it got foamy when I added water to it once on my face (as per the instructions) and my face felt quite clean, but moisturized after use. It has a very mild but pleasant scent. I would recommend this as a facial cleanser.

November 26, 2018

Lipidol: A Gentle Face Oil Cleanser

I stumbled across Lipidol quite by accident. I had never heard of it before, and saw it on a very simple end cap display in the cosmetics section at a store. Winters at our elevation and in a century house with forced air can be very drying to skin. Throw in aging, sensitive skin, to boot, and the challenge to gently cleanse without drying out is on. Lipidol goes on easily and foams a little with water. I massage it on my face - keep it away from your eyes! - & use a warm, damp face cloth to take it off. A little goes a long way. It’s not meant as a make-up remover, but as a bare face, hydrating cleanser it does the trick. I would buy this again. Anothet plus is it’s a Canadian product. Shop Canadian!

March 18, 2018

Amazing!!

Use oil on my face to fight oil on my face?? What kind of sorcery is this?!? I was very sceptical to try this product as my face is quite oily. But you know what? It works amazingly well. It's a nice, light oil that cleanses my face soooo well!! Even removes stubborn mascara like a champ! I will purchase this again and again!

February 05, 2017

I was a bit skeptical about putting oil on my face but it was light, and very moisturizing. You don't need much of the product for it to work well and it was able to remove all of my makeup including my mascara. I would definitely recommend!

November 04, 2016

J'ai vraiment apprécié l'effet de cette huile nettoyante pour le visage. Rend la peau douce et lisse. Donne beaucoup d'éclat à la peau. Sensation de peau nettoyer mais bien hydraté.

November 04, 2016

What I love about this oil is that it works really well to take off all the dirt and makeup and I love how it really emulsifies and leaves the skin soft, smooth and clean. This oil is perfect for sensitive skin as the ingredients are non irritating and very gentle.I apply the gentle cleansing oil to my dry face and all the dirt and makeup binds with the oil. I add a little water and continue to massage as the oil emulsifies and forms a watery cream that rinses off very easily.

July 11, 2016

Coming into this trial, I have been absolutely horrible with my skin care. I’m talking soap and water in the shower in the morning— after not removing my makeup the night before. I know you’re probably thinking what 43-year-old does that? Lipidol is amazing and I really should have figured out how to care for my skin ages ago. From how refreshed and clean without that ‘tight’ soap and water feeling from the cleansing oil to the moisturized brightness of my skin in the morning from the overnight oil, Lipidol will be my new regime!

June 06, 2016

i normally don't use oil on my face to clean it but i tried this in the wintertime when my skin seems to be more dry and sensitive, i liked it ,it cleansed my face but didn't feel it stripped my skin like many other cleansers did