Lipidol Cleansing Face Oil Reviews
#2 in Beauty Oil

Removes dirt and makeup without stripping the skin’s natural oily layer. Lightly fragranced with Rosemary and Niaouli essential oils. Non-comedogenic and suitable for sensitive skin.

Available at Walmart

You might also like Lipidol Overnight Face Oil

February 05, 2017

I was a bit skeptical about putting oil on my face but it was light, and very moisturizing. You don't need much of the product for it to work well and it was able to remove all of my makeup including my mascara. I would definitely recommend!

November 04, 2016

J'ai vraiment apprécié l'effet de cette huile nettoyante pour le visage. Rend la peau douce et lisse. Donne beaucoup d'éclat à la peau. Sensation de peau nettoyer mais bien hydraté.

November 04, 2016

What I love about this oil is that it works really well to take off all the dirt and makeup and I love how it really emulsifies and leaves the skin soft, smooth and clean. This oil is perfect for sensitive skin as the ingredients are non irritating and very gentle.I apply the gentle cleansing oil to my dry face and all the dirt and makeup binds with the oil. I add a little water and continue to massage as the oil emulsifies and forms a watery cream that rinses off very easily.

July 11, 2016

Coming into this trial, I have been absolutely horrible with my skin care. I’m talking soap and water in the shower in the morning— after not removing my makeup the night before. I know you’re probably thinking what 43-year-old does that? Lipidol is amazing and I really should have figured out how to care for my skin ages ago. From how refreshed and clean without that ‘tight’ soap and water feeling from the cleansing oil to the moisturized brightness of my skin in the morning from the overnight oil, Lipidol will be my new regime!

June 06, 2016

i normally don't use oil on my face to clean it but i tried this in the wintertime when my skin seems to be more dry and sensitive, i liked it ,it cleansed my face but didn't feel it stripped my skin like many other cleansers did

June 06, 2016

The cleansing face oil is my favourite by far. My first thought on using it was “Wow, this is like a spa day in a bottle”. The scent is light, but appealing and the cleansing oil works great at leaving the skin feeling fresh and clean without the same tight feeling I am used to getting after washing my face. My daughters response was equally as positive. She has found that her skin feels less oily at the end of the day. Perhaps by keeping her skin well moisturized her skin doesn’t feel the need to produce as much oil resulting in a more balanced skin surface. I’d give it a 4.5 out of 5.

May 28, 2016

I got a free sample from Chickadvisor and tried it. It works you take a few drops of the oil and put it on your face and massage it in and then a few drops of water and it magically turns to a soapy milky mix and you can wash it off. My face felt clean and refreshed. I love it and would recommend it and buy it again.

March 21, 2016

I was a little hesitant about cleansing oils in general but after reading many reviews I decided to give it a shot.
    I am happy to report that I have a new favourite to add to my list. Leaves your face incredibly smooth.

March 19, 2016

This is my first time trying a cleansing oil and to my surprise I really like how it feels on my skin. I was hesitant before since I have oily skin but cleansing with the oil is very nice.

March 18, 2016

Amazing product! When you go to remove your make up using this product it is so easy and convenient. Would definitely recommend this product to all you ladies out there !