Infiniti Pro by Conair Curl Secret Reviews

August 11, 2017

My fave curler so far.

Absolutely loves this hair curler. It's so easy to create your hairstyle unbelievably amazing without burned fingers ;) There are 3 different levels to choose from crom light curls to super curly. My hair stays in a great shape up to 3 days after using this amazing curler. So highly recommend this product to all.

August 11, 2017

Scary at first, but worth it!

These days, there are so many different ways to curl your hair. You can use a traditional curling iron, a hair straightener, or my go-to: the curling wand. For the past couple of months I’ve seen so much buzz around the Infiniti Pro Curl Secret. If you haven’t heard of it by now, it’s an automatic self-propelled curling device that “sucks” your hair into it and curls it for you in about 8-10 seconds.

The Infiniti Pro Curl Secret has tourmaline ceramic technology which helps reduce frizz and fly aways, and protects hair from damage. It has 2 heat levels and 3 timer settings to create different curls. I am sure everyone’s main concern is what happens if your hair gets caught. Mine actually did on two occurrences, but the Curl Secret automatically stops and goes in reverse to “spit” your hair back out. All you have to do is un-clamp the device and pull it away from your head to remove your hair. I haven’t even heard of it actually getting stuck or or ruining anyone’s hair, so I was never worried!

After using this for a couple times, I’m not sure I’m entirely convinced of using it over my curling wand… but it’s something I will keep on hand for convenience. It does the job very well so I have nothing negative to say. I think I just prefer the way my hair looks when using a curling wand.

March 24, 2017

I have very fine straight hair and nothing I do will make it keep a curl, except this. I got this thinking it wouldn't be any good, but it really worked. It is easy to use and gives my hair great looking curls that really stay in all day. This is unheard of on my hair. So glad I got it.

March 01, 2015

I bought this for my sister and she loved it. she always look so pretty with her beautiful curls. it a great product and am happy that i bought it for her.

March 01, 2015

Okay, so I was skeptical about this product when I first seen it advertised, it looked way to good to be true, a styling product that sucks your hair in and a few seconds later spits it out perfectly curled. But I was intrigued, I was bored of constantly straightening my hair and was to lazy and afraid to try to curl my hair with a wand or traditional curling iron. I read a lot of good reviews and bad ones but I decided that I would really only know if I tried it for myself! It was $119.99 at shoppers, more then I've ever spent on any other styling product. It's purple, girly, a little bit heavy for holding up repeatedly but doesn't feel to fragile. Just like the advertisement you put a small amount of hair in the chamber, close it and with in a few seconds ( Depending on the settings you have it set to) it beeps and you open it up and carefully let your beautiful curls fall out. It does take some practice and patients (Especially if you've got very thick hair like me!) but in the end I am completely satisfied with this product.

January 27, 2015

This curling iron is the first I have ever used that did not leave my hair frizzed and broken. The curls actually stay in for longer periods of time without hair spray!

October 30, 2014

i have really hard to curl hair and i love this curling iron.once you figure out the proper thickness to curl and i find one side easier to curl then the other but is great and way quicker to curl my long hair like this then with a regular curling iron. love how it beeps when its done curling. everyone should have this curling iron!

September 10, 2014

The Infiniti Pro by Conair Curl Secret creates wonderful curls. It does take a little time to get use to the product, but that is true of any new product anyone purchases. Once you get past the learning curve, it's smooth sailing. You Betcha I recommend Infiniti Pro by Conair Curl Secret.

August 26, 2014

I have long straight hair and the curl secret gave me great curls. There's a minimal learning curve to figure out how to use the product. Please read the instructions manual as I noticed that there's different time settings for looser or tighter curls. My hair did get stuck a few times but now know how to avoid having that happen. Make sure your hair is clean, dry and without any hair styling products as the curl secret will get clogged. Apply styling products once you curled your hair.

Walmart has the best and cheapest price on the Conair Curl Secret. Overall, Conair Curl Secret is a great product once I figured how to avoid getting my hair stuck in the chamber. Wish the cord was longer.

2.2/5

July 11, 2014

I have very fine and very long,silky hair.My hair did get stuck in it and then I managed to get my hair curled,But I don't know if its my hair or what but did not hold the curls for long time.They weren't perfect.Would not recommend buying this product at all.