Infusium 23 Miracle Therapy Leave In Serum Reviews
#1135 in Hair Care

April 18, 2017

I put this in my hair every time I brush my hair. This serum has a beautiful smell and also helps with damaged hair, tangles, coloured hair, and more. It is infused with oils and minerals that are essential in keeping your hair gorgeous!
    It also gives your hair a great shine and soft smooth feel and look.

January 06, 2017

I've been using this product for about 3 months
    I have frizzy hair, and with the cold weather and hat head, it's only gotten worse
    I wash my hair every second day, and spray on this product before I blow dry
    My hair is smooth, and goes back to the original style once I pat it down after taking off my toque
    It's available at regular retailers, and the price is reasonable
    I definitely recommend

June 27, 2016

This product made my hair silky soft and tangle free. It was not greasy at all which I loved and smells great, as an added bonus it left my hair with a nice shine to it. Also helped with dryness and frizzy hair.

April 15, 2015

I find this product much to heavy in my hair. I didn't find it help much and felt just like I hade cheep hairspray in until I washed it out. I would not recommend this.

February 10, 2015

ONE WORD TO SAY ...WOW, YOU GOT TO HAVE IT

February 06, 2015

The infusium 23 miracle therapy leave-in serum is a great serum for damaged hair to rebuild hair health. For people who do not have damaged hair it is good for preventing heat damage, fly ways and preventing split ends. Using this product is amazing because it has moringa oil in it and it smells amazing. Also, it is very light weight and i use it before straightening my hair or even when i need moisture. This is a great product.