iPhone 6 Reviews

October 06, 2017

always an iphone fan

Have always been an iphone fan since my first iphone4. I continue to use iphone and currently have an iphone6 which i love! Would definitely always choose iphone again

August 27, 2017

Le meilleur iPhone à date

Après avoir eu plusieurs iPhone, celui-ci est définitivement le meilleur, tant au niveau de la caméra, que de la taille de l'écran et de le puissance. Petit bémol néanmoins concernant la tenue de la batterie ...

July 19, 2017

Love the iPhone 6

I've had issues with other iPhones but the iPhone 6 seems to be the best so far, it holds up pretty good, it's my favorite iPhone so far, I absolutely recommend it

July 07, 2017

Great product

I've had many issues with iPhones in the past but, with my iPhone 6 i haven't had any issue or problems. Yes after a year or so of use, you have to charge it more frequently. Other than that, great product! Easy to use and to learn how to use.

June 26, 2017

Amazing Phone

This phone is a good phone for anyone that wants something easy to understand, i'm happy with its quality and the design. Would 10/10 recommend to anyone looking for a new phone

1.8/5

June 19, 2017

iphone 6

bought this phone, bought a case. very expensive. Samsung has cheaper options for a superior product.

I purchased a case from apple and I dropped the phone with the case screen cracked they would not refund me.

June 13, 2017

Favourite iPhone so Far

This is my favourite iPhone so far. I have had the iPhone 4 and 5 before I got the 6. I like the bigger screen of this phone, although it is not too big as the iPhone 6 Plus is. I also really like how thin the phone is as it fits perfect in my back pocket. The thumb print scanner is a nice extra feature for security purposes. I have had this phone for 2 years now and it works perfectly! The screen also has no scratches!

June 02, 2017

I recently switched over from Android and am still getting the hang of iOS.. but I do love the sleek appearance of the iPhone (and always have....). I love all the cases that are available.. so fun!

The camera on the iPhone is also great.

June 01, 2017

Got this after my iphone 4s broke. This phone isn't too big that my hand feels small. I love the iphone interface, it's easy to use and I feel like I understand how it all works.

May 30, 2017

Le IPhone 6 est pratique et simple à l'emploi.
    Ce qui est dérangeant c'est la durée de la batterie qui devrai être plus longue. Sinon j'ai rien a dire ..j'attend avec impatience la sortie du nouveau.