Instanatural glycolic acid peel

Instanatural glycolic acid peel Reviews

1 review
Ranked #91 out of 270 in Facial Exfoliators

September 06, 2016

First time using a face peel and I'm surprised by how easy and painless it was. It comes with instructions and a pump to insert into the bottle. You pump it into your hands. A little goes a long way.

You apply a thin layer of it to your clean skin. Make sure that you don't apply it too close to your eyes or your lips, as it may burn. You leave it on for thirty seconds to a minute, depending on your preference. Then you rinse it off with cold water.

I didn't feel tingling until after I had rinsed it off. It wasn't a painful tingling it was a light tingly sensation. I noticed my skin looked a little cleaner after two uses. I didn't notice a difference the first time.

The next day after use, my skin felt softer and had a brighter look to it. I will continue to use this once a week as part of my face routine.

I received this product at a discounted rate in exchange for my honest review.